hi i unlocked my bb curve 8310 myself. everything works great except for the MMS. First i dont have a MMS option. Fido includes the MMS option btw. My "Service Book" is empty and dont know what to do with it, when i go to "Host Routing Table" and press "Register Now" it doesnt send to me. I'm running out of idea's i been looking around for almost a week now, help is much appreciated thanks.

*let me noe if i need to provide anymore info! thanks again.
    01-03-09 03:59 AM
    Hey hows it going? I am in the same boat. I got a 8300 unlocked and everything works for me except mms. I have service books but non for mms or wap/mms i call fido csr but they told me that they dont have the service books to send me and if i call rim"blackberry" they could help me. Well i dont know how/who to contact RIM. i know that all we need are the service books, so if you ever find out please let me know and if i find out i will for sure let you know.

Thanks
    02-13-09 12:46 AM
    I'm in the same boat....i can't believe that nobody has figured this out???can it be?
    04-09-09 06:43 PM
    This is actually due to Fido not supporting MMS on non-Fido BB units. It's crap. When I inquire about it further, I get nowhere.

As stated in other posts, my SIM works with MMS in my dumbphone, and my brother's Rogers SIM works with MMS on my 8220 (unlocked / Fido)

Ive sent in a few emails on it / called in, but seem to get nowhere.
    04-24-09 03:03 PM
    I have the same problem but only difference is that i am using BB Bold. and yeaa! MMS does not work on my phone! i've tried re-installing my OS, resending my service book, nothing!!

and i've also called fido and asked about it, all the gave me was the setting for the service book. but as you all know! we can manually configure the service book! so i think we're all out of luck!
    05-19-09 10:00 PM
    I have the same problem but only difference is that i am using BB Bold. and yeaa! MMS does not work on my phone! i've tried re-installing my OS, resending my service book, nothing!!

and i've also called fido and asked about it, all the gave me was the setting for the service book. but as you all know! we can manually configure the service book! so i think we're all out of luck!
    Any luck with setting up MMS? I just got a Curve and having same problem
    12-11-09 04:26 AM
    This is actually due to Fido not supporting MMS on non-Fido BB units. It's crap. When I inquire about it further, I get nowhere.

As stated in other posts, my SIM works with MMS in my dumbphone, and my brother's Rogers SIM works with MMS on my 8220 (unlocked / Fido)

Ive sent in a few emails on it / called in, but seem to get nowhere.
    did you manage to get it working after all this time?
    12-12-09 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD