Hi, I have just got a Blackberry Curve 8520 on T-Mobile and was wonderingif anyone knew any cheap ways to unlock it, i've tried with T-Mobile but it can take weeks, and i've already switched my O2 Tariff to Blackberry Unlimited. Thanks in advance
    04-06-10 03:31 PM
    We can unlock it for you
    04-06-10 03:53 PM
    We can unlock it for you
    Thank you so much how much would that cost?
    04-06-10 03:54 PM
    Thank you so much how much would that cost?
    It is $19.99
    04-06-10 03:55 PM
    There are a number of reliable unlockers on Crackberry.com that offer great pricing and customer service. Let us know if you need any help unlocking your phone. You can place your order on our website
    04-06-10 08:03 PM
    We can do it for you if you still need it unlocked. You will get your code within a few minutes.
    04-06-10 08:15 PM
    Hi, I have just got a Blackberry Curve 8520 on T-Mobile and was wonderingif anyone knew any cheap ways to unlock it, i've tried with T-Mobile but it can take weeks, and i've already switched my O2 Tariff to Blackberry Unlimited. Thanks in advance
    Any of us reliable unlockers here can help you. The process is fast. Once we get your order, we process it and email you the unlock code.

The only info we need is the IMEI/MODEL/PROVIDER in order to be able to generate your unlock code.

Once unlocked you will be able to use it with most GSM providers and the beauty of all this is that Blackberry Unlocking is permanent so your phone will never relock, even if you upgrade/downgrade the OS.
    04-06-10 11:24 PM
    Indeed Louisie, I got my mines unlocked. These guys are the best!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD