is there anywai that i kan unlock my black berry bold 9700(AT&T) for free?????
    04-21-10 08:55 AM
    Call att if you have service and say your going overseas and they will give it to you for free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 08:57 AM
    dunno about at&t, but with T-Mo, you just call cust serv, and within 24hrs they give it to you (no charge of course)... you just tell them you are traveling and need to use local SIM where you are going... hence need sim unlock code...

good luck
    04-21-10 08:58 AM
    Good looks yall
    04-21-10 09:00 AM
    I also have a website you can try. You'll get the email back in about 5 minutes.
    04-21-10 12:12 PM
    theres someone on ebay that does it for like 1 dollar...i've done it twice and he's replied back fast. I would send you his info but I'm at work and it's at home...I"m sure someone else knows.
    04-21-10 12:44 PM
    At&t does it for free if you tell them that you're travelling. They'll then proceed to tell you about their "great roaming" plans. Then you tell them something on the order of "I need a local number for my business contacts." Then you're set and they'll give it to you, as well as tell you how to do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 11:31 PM
    I'm not sure where you all are getting this "tell them I'm traveling" stuff from.

I have unlocked 6 phones, (1 Nokia and 5 BBs.) I have never said anything other
    than "I would like the code to unlock my device") and in EVERY case that was all
    they needed to hear. No talk about roaming plans and I was always unlocked and
    off the phone in ten (10) minutes or less.

@ the OP, whatever you do, DON'T write them
    04-22-10 02:36 AM
    You can try here http://forums.crackberry.com/f157/ too. Someone might give you a freebie.
    04-22-10 03:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD