I have BB 9500 with new secirty (IMEI like xxxxxx-03-xxxxxx-x)
    It is locked to vodafone
    When I put foreign sim-card the phone asks me if I'd like to enter unlock code. I choose "yes", nothings happens, then I choose yes again, but then the dialog window dissapear
    When I enter mepd in advanced options-->sim-card, it shows that the phone has netwok blocked
    I can canculate the codes, but how can I reset attempts?
    If there is a special software, please, tell me--I will buy it, cause I have many blackberry to unlock with 0 attempts left
    02-08-11 03:30 AM
    i suggest you consult with many of the great unlockers here including us, see our signature for details. you might have to reinstall to your OS.
    02-08-11 05:36 AM
    You need to find a shop that offers DM3 unlocking. The unlocking must be done via the USB cable.
    02-08-11 05:54 AM
    unfortunately I live in Moscow, so it's very expensive to send it to other country
    02-08-11 06:07 AM
    Motorcycle Mama is right .. Only DM3 service will reset the counter.
    02-08-11 12:50 PM
    unfortunately I live in Moscow, so it's very expensive to send it to other country
    Then your best bet is to call it a loss and just get a different device.
    02-08-11 06:05 PM
    Then your best bet is to call it a loss and just get a different device.
    Just compare which is cheaper, getting a new device or having it unlocked from overseas.
    02-09-11 08:43 AM
    I have BB 9500 with new secirty (IMEI like xxxxxx-03-xxxxxx-x)
    It is locked to vodafone
    When I put foreign sim-card the phone asks me if I'd like to enter unlock code. I choose "yes", nothings happens, then I choose yes again, but then the dialog window dissapear
    When I enter mepd in advanced options-->sim-card, it shows that the phone has netwok blocked
    I can canculate the codes, but how can I reset attempts?
    If there is a special software, please, tell me--I will buy it, cause I have many blackberry to unlock with 0 attempts left

you can try shipping it to a country near by that's not too far and not too expensive. cable unlocking is more expensive than normal unlocking though. hopefully you can keep the whole thing under 100$ which is cheaper than most blackberry's.
    02-13-11 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD