Howdy!
    ok, so i'm traumatized now with my blackberry.

i got a new one from my company (i'm such a good customer...), so i negotiated to keep the old one. It is locked with Vodafone. My company told me to call Vodafone to unlock it (do I love the IT people...).

step 1: Call the customer service from Vodafone in Austria... who recommended me to unlock it privately, as it would cost 150 Euros to do it 'officially' and get the code from them. oh well

step 2: go to one of the typical turkish shops. 25 Euros. in theory. two days later (and 7 attempts, i believe) they tell me that they cannot do it, as there is an 'entreprise secutity' (another surprise that the IT people left behind).

step 3: Two hours screaming about the lack of skills of the Turkish in Austria, no problem, had read it before somewhere - just have to wipe it (thanks to JL_Cmder), 20 minutes later it is 'clean'.

step 4: Go to another Turkish electronics shop. 15 euros this time. They tell me to come later. And they tell me they cannot do it because the OS is 4.6.0... and they can only unblock until 4.4! No!!!!! that's too much! I'm not going to downgrade the OS to upgrade it later so these half-cooked hackers try to unblock it!

I see in all the forums a lot of unlock companies for US/UK/Austria/India... but, can anybody help me unlocking this vodafone from Austria? I'm so traumatized, i am using now one of the shell-clap phones for my Orange SIM card...

thanks!
    04-28-10 10:11 AM
    We can unlock the device for your. Everything is done remotely. Let us know.
    04-28-10 10:54 AM
    Howdy!

i got a new one from my company (i'm such a good customer...), so i negotiated to keep the old one. It is locked with Vodafone. My company told me to call Vodafone to unlock it (do I love the IT people...).

step 1: Call the customer service from Vodafone in Austria... who recommended me to unlock it privately, as it would cost 150 Euros to do it 'officially' and get the code from them. oh well

step 2: go to one of the typical turkish shops. 25 Euros. in theory. two days later (and 7 attempts, i believe) they tell me that they cannot do it, as there is an 'entreprise secutity' (another surprise that the IT people left behind).

step 3: Two hours screaming about the lack of skills of the Turkish in Austria, no problem, had read it before somewhere - just have to wipe it (thanks to JL_Cmder), 20 minutes later it is 'clean'.

step 4: Go to another Turkish electronics shop. 15 euros this time. They tell me to come later. And they tell me they cannot do it because the OS is 4.6.0... and they can only unblock until 4.4! No!!!!! that's too much! I'm not going to downgrade the OS to upgrade it later so these half-cooked hackers try to unblock it!

I see in all the forums a lot of unlock companies for US/UK/Austria/India... but, can anybody help me unlocking this vodafone from Austria? I'm so traumatized, i am using now one of the shell-clap phones for my Orange SIM card...

thanks!
    Don't stress out We can unlock any GSM Blackberry regardless of the provider/country the phone is from and we can email you the unlock code within a couple of minutes.

We also have a coupon code in our signature for Crackberry.com members.
    04-28-10 12:35 PM
    We would be happy to take care of your unlocked needs as well. PM me for details or check out our website!
    04-28-10 03:37 PM
    Lol its a very simple process. Don't get so worked up!

Shoot us an email and any of us reputable unlockers can walk you through the process
    04-28-10 07:51 PM
    Howdy!

thanks!
    WOW!! We can help you to unlock your phone in few minutes
    04-28-10 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD