Title says it all really. I am looking for a cheap way to unlock my BlackBerry. I've used a service before and paid $25 so I was wondering if there's somewhere cheaper I can go...

Thanks
    07-13-11 06:37 AM
    Just go into the Unlocking Forum section and you will find the unlocking vendors. Most have very low prices and sometimes there are contests to win one for free.
    07-13-11 06:52 AM
    I am aslo looking for an unlock website for blackberry phones...

I have 2 blackberry devices that i need to unlock, 1 is old pearl and one is a new blackberry bold 9780...

I have the imei codes for both of them and i need a fast unlock codes with instructions please..

looking for service that the price of one unlock codes is less then 15 $
    07-13-11 06:52 AM
    Have you called your service provider? If you satisfied your contract they might give it to you.

I am with T-Mobile and I called them and they gave it to me no questions asked.
    07-13-11 07:01 AM

I have 2 blackberry devices that i need to unlock, 1 is old pearl and one is a new blackberry bold 9780...

I have the imei codes for both of them and i need a fast unlock codes with instructions please..

You can unlock Blackberry Cell phones in minutes and both of your devices are supported on most unlock sites for Blackberry.

If needed, unlocking instructions for both of your models can be found here:
    Blackberry Unlock instructions

Here are the unlock instructions for Blackberry Bold 9780:
    To unlock your BlackBerry 9780 bold you need to have the unlock code and your BlackBerry phone ready with you. also, make sure you have a SIM-Card inside your BlackBerry 9780 bold cell phone.
    *You can use an inactive SIM card also in case don't have an active one right now.
    but, remember to use a sim card while unlocking your Blackberry device.
    Please make sure the Battery on your BlackBerry 9780 bold is charged while unlocking it.
    it can be half charged also but make sure it's not showing the "LOW BATTERY" message on screen while unlocking it.
    1. Make sure all the connections are off(WIFI and Radio signal), Go to Manage Connections" > "Turn All Connections Off"
    2. Go to "Options" (or "Settings" > "Options") and then select and press the "Advanced Options"
    3. From the "Advanced Options" menu select and press the "SIM Card" selection.
    4. On the SIM Card screen type "MEPD" (you will not see what you are typing).
    5. Then, type"MEP2" ("MEP4" for some networks). hold the "ALT" key for the number while typing it like this: MEP-hold ALT-2. (it will not show on screen)
    6. A screen will show, then type the unlocking code for your BlackBerry 9780 bold and Press "Enter".repeat steps 5-6 if you dont see the unlocking code on screen when you type it.
    7. You will see a message: "Code Accepted", in case you get error message try to use other code in the same way.
    8. Restart your BlackBerry 9780 bold, turn the connections back on. ("Manage Connections" > "Restore Connections") - Your BlackBerry 9780 bold is now unlocked!

I hope it will help you.

Title says it all really. I am looking for a cheap way to unlock my BlackBerry. I've used a service before and paid $25 so I was wondering if there's somewhere cheaper I can go...
    Thanks
    If you are looking for a cheap way to unlock your Blackberry you can find online services that will unlock your device instantly in less then half of the $25 you have paid..

There are a lot of unlock services that you can find here on CrackBerry.

Any way hope that this information helpful... you can unlock any Blackberry device on Blackberry unlocking - instant.
    dizzaz likes this.
    07-13-11 07:25 AM
    Iv'e unlocked both of my blackberry cell phones, thanks.
    07-13-11 09:38 AM

Don't forget to use CRACKBERRY20 for the discount.
    07-13-11 05:11 PM
    Iv'e unlocked both of my blackberry cell phones, thanks.
    No problem you are welcome.
    07-13-11 07:52 PM
    freemyblackberry dot com
    07-13-11 08:32 PM
    you can also unlock your phone for free from here...
    07-18-11 11:43 AM

Thanks
    There are many places to go here in the forums that will help you without charging an arm and a leg.
    07-18-11 10:11 PM
    Unlockcellpro why do you have 2 accounts ?
    07-19-11 11:17 AM
    i have only one account...
    08-06-11 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD