04-08-12 12:00 PM
32 12
tools
    could u unlock a swiss orange bold 9900 ???? i am thinking of buying but only if i can get an unlock as i hv nt yet seen ne swiss unlocks

i wld be using it in india ... airtel/vodafone
    02-22-12 03:46 PM
    could u unlock a swiss orange bold 9900 ???? i am thinking of buying but only if i can get an unlock as i hv nt yet seen ne swiss unlocks

i wld be using it in india ... airtel/vodafone
    Sure can
    02-22-12 03:51 PM
    just thght of buyin bfore i leave ... they r giving it out cheap ....nd that too the white model
    02-22-12 04:04 PM
    just thght of buyin bfore i leave ... they r giving it out cheap ....nd that too the white model

freemyblackberrydotcom
    02-22-12 05:42 PM
    can i ask what are the benifits of unlocking a phone ? if they are good than i will do my 9900 on o2...thanks
    04-05-12 09:16 AM
    Hi will308,

Welcome to Crackberry!

It's useful to unlock your Blackberry for a few reasons,

You can use it with any gsm network and HSPA network(that your phone supports) once unlocked.

This allows you to choose a network of your choice which can help you save money both
    locally and when travelling.

When travelling you can use a local prepaid sim card saving you bundles of money on roaming charges.

It is extremely easy to do and takes a few minutes.

It's completely risk free

When your phone is unlocked it increases the value of the phone if you want to sell it, as more people using different networks can buy your phone.

Let us know if you have any other questions at all,

Best Regards,

James
    04-05-12 05:01 PM
    Great summary James!
    04-08-12 12:00 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD