09-24-09 09:55 PM
50 12
tools
    I want an unlock code so I can rid the MYfaves programming. I don't use it withj my unlimited plan and don't need it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    if you wanna dump the myfaves junk just download maxmem........it works like a beaut......and PS

the only unocking service I use is expressunlockcode.com
    09-21-09 04:13 PM
    if you wanna dump the myfaves junk just download maxmem........it works like a beaut......and PS

the only unocking service I use is expressunlockcode.com
    Are they a pretty reliable service? I understand making a buck, but I have a hard enough time paying for information that should be free (I understand why its not in a carriers best interest to give out that information) to get ripped off. I've read you have to be very wary of some of these unlocking services.
    09-21-09 09:08 PM
    Are they a pretty reliable service? I understand making a buck, but I have a hard enough time paying for information that should be free (I understand why its not in a carriers best interest to give out that information) to get ripped off. I've read you have to be very wary of some of these unlocking services.
    Not all carriers give out this info so you need an unlocking service. These guys are cheap, I have seen others for as much as $40.

And if you are really worried then only deal with someone who uses PayPal.
    09-21-09 09:33 PM
    Not all carriers give out this info so you need an unlocking service. These guys are cheap, I have seen others for as much as $40.

And if you are really worried then only deal with someone who uses PayPal.
    I appreciate the advice. I figure I'll give T-Mo a few more days to email it to me and then contact expressunlockcode.com. Any idea on the wait with those guys? I'd like to get it by this weekend....
    09-21-09 09:46 PM
    expressunlockcode.com is the only one ill put my name behind....I swear I've unlocked 3 phones with em.....all codes were 1-2 minutes......one I even screwed up entering the IMEI on and they still got an email back to me and got me the code within 10 minutes......ill support them herein.....fantastic responsive customer sevice.....I love em

Im in no way affiliated or paid by them

EXPRESSUNLOCKCODE.COM

THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by larrygump; 09-21-09 at 10:29 PM.
    09-21-09 10:26 PM
    I appreciate the advice. I figure I'll give T-Mo a few more days to email it to me and then contact expressunlockcode.com. Any idea on the wait with those guys? I'd like to get it by this weekend....
    It only took me a couple hours to get the code from them, I just unlocked my phone as a matter of fact. Fast and efficient, great service!

09-21-09 10:58 PM
    Let us know if you have any other questions about getting your Blackberry unlocked! We'd be more than happy to help
    09-22-09 05:13 PM
    It only took me a couple hours to get the code from them, I just unlocked my phone as a matter of fact. Fast and efficient, great service!

Thanks for your feedback.
    09-22-09 08:34 PM

I just did some checking into expressunlockcode.com and I have decided I'll probably get on there tomorrow and get my Curve going. I have been without a Berry for about a week now and its killing me......
    09-22-09 10:02 PM
    Let me know if you need any help with that Guitarzan1986

Goodluck!

09-22-09 10:05 PM
    I just did some checking into expressunlockcode.com and I have decided I'll probably get on there tomorrow and get my Curve going. I have been without a Berry for about a week now and its killing me......
    Sure, we can help you to get your Curve going
    09-22-09 10:14 PM
    need to unlock bold asap!!!
    please pm
    09-22-09 11:22 PM
    i got mine unlocked from a friend . try ebay
    09-22-09 11:52 PM
    Contact your carrier if not contact these guys Unlock My BlackBerry - Any BlackBerry $17, Storms $25 they have unlocked over 40 phones for me
    The guys I used were cheaper.

09-23-09 09:23 AM
    Hey Expressunlockcode,
    Are you givng out free unlock codes? I wanted to get mines unlocked but i didnt want to pay for it since I hear its free from your Carrier. I mean i wouldnt mind paying a fewbucks or even winning it from Crackberry contest, but ive seen codes from $15-$50 bucks and thats alot. Ne ways i was just wondering cause if you are hook a brother up. If not thats cool.
    C ya Laters
    09-23-09 12:14 PM
    Perhaps this is stating the obvious, so please forgive....

I've had my 8900, which I love for since it launched in Feb. I am going to travel to the UK for holiday soon. I called T-Mobile and asked them to unlock my SIM/Phone. Responding with a postive attitude and willingness to assist it was done! Within a few hours I received an email from TMO support with instructions and my unlock code.
    09-23-09 02:49 PM
    Perhaps this is stating the obvious, so please forgive....

I've had my 8900, which I love for since it launched in Feb. I am going to travel to the UK for holiday soon. I called T-Mobile and asked them to unlock my SIM/Phone. Responding with a postive attitude and willingness to assist it was done! Within a few hours I received an email from TMO support with instructions and my unlock code.
    They basically blew me off because I'm not a customer, which I understand. I'm glad you got a positive attitude and prompt response though.
    09-23-09 06:57 PM
    I bought my phone retail and I use it on a flexpay plan cause I don't care for contracts does that mean I can get my unlock code from t-mobile since I payed for it and own it out right?

09-24-09 03:11 PM
    The easiest way would be to call them directly and find out.

If not, let me know and I'll be glad to help you!

09-24-09 04:18 PM
    Guys

Forgive me for being a newbie

My friend gave me his old work BB curve. When I go to register it at o2, I get an error saying the IMEI is suspended.

Is "unlocking" the same as getting a IMEI number that will work on my registering of the phone on line ?
    09-24-09 04:31 PM
    Do you have a code for my 8900???

IMEI: 358 453 022 360 480

THANKS for all your help to others and hopefully to myself as well!
    09-24-09 04:45 PM
    Guys

Forgive me for being a newbie

My friend gave me his old work BB curve. When I go to register it at o2, I get an error saying the IMEI is suspended.

Is "unlocking" the same as getting a IMEI number that will work on my registering of the phone on line ?
    Ah, the phone might be black listed. This can result from it being reported stolen or perhaps suspended by a carrier for not paying the bills. Call the original carrier for the phone and see if they can give you any info or help getting it reinstated.
    09-24-09 05:29 PM

I also need your phone number, address and daytime schedule to make this work. Like, when is the house empty?
    09-24-09 05:30 PM

I can definately get your 8900 unlocked for you for only $10
    09-24-09 09:50 PM
    There is already a lengthy "how to unlock....." thread here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/unlo...-anyone-20002/
    09-24-09 09:55 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD