has anyone heard of them.....im going to get a storm 2, and unlock to work with the tmobile network, and ive seen youtube videos about them, but im tryna make sure they are legit....aand also since it is a Verizon Wireless phone will i have to update the OS with Verizon or do i have to use a leaked OS.
    04-28-10 10:57 AM
    Berry Review just launched an "unlocking" store and only charge $9 (that's pretty cheap).
    I've never used it, but they seem like a reliable site.
    BerryReview’s Remote BlackBerry Unlocking Store

I personally dealt with cellfservices and Unlock Blackberry & Any Cell Phones Remotely by Code | CellUnlock.net without problems, but they cost more.

You are free to load any OS leaked or official that drops for the 9550 (if it's official just don't forget to delete the Vendor.xml file).

Good luck
    04-28-10 11:08 AM
    has anyone heard of them.....im going to get a storm 2, and unlock to work with the tmobile network, and ive seen youtube videos about them, but im tryna make sure they are legit....aand also since it is a Verizon Wireless phone will i have to update the OS with Verizon or do i have to use a leaked OS.
    Use our coupon and get it for $5.

Regarding the OS, you can use any carrier OS to update the device.
    04-28-10 11:19 AM
    Yes and they are legit. We can also unlock it for you and you can use coupon "crackb50" and get 50% off.

We can email you the unlock code within a couple of minutes.
    04-28-10 11:32 AM
    Berry Review just launched an "unlocking" store and only charge $9 (that's pretty cheap).
    I've never used it, but they seem like a reliable site.
    BerryReviews Remote BlackBerry Unlocking Store

I personally dealt with cellfservices and Unlock Blackberry & Any Cell Phones Remotely by Code | CellUnlock.net without problems, but they cost more.

You are free to load any OS leaked or official that drops for the 9550 (if it's official just don't forget to delete the Vendor.xml file).

Good luck
    Thank you for the feedback! Just so you know will price match anyone
    04-28-10 11:33 AM
    Thank you for the feedback! Just so you know will price match anyone
    Good to know
    04-28-10 12:44 PM
    ok well im getting a storm 2 from a friend, will it be able to be unlocked since they have already used it or do i need to get a brand new one?
    04-28-10 02:32 PM
    ok well im getting a storm 2 from a friend, will it be able to be unlocked since they have already used it or do i need to get a brand new one?
    Not a problem, we can still unlock it.
    04-28-10 02:33 PM
    will 3G work with it?
    04-28-10 02:38 PM
    and whats the diff between you and all the rest of the unlock people?
    04-28-10 02:39 PM
    will 3G work with it?
    Not in North America, you will only be able to use it on EDGE.
    04-28-10 02:39 PM
    and whats the diff between you and all the rest of the unlock people?
    The main difference is the service you will get. Most of us unlockers here on Crackberry.com are reliable. You want to deal with a site that has good feedback and know what they are doing. Price may differ on each site, but we also have a price match policy.

You have to be comfortable with whom you choose to unlock your Blackberry. You just want to make sure that if you need additional help, the company you choose will offer it.

Always look at reputation, how long the company has been member of this forum and their participation in the forums. There are a lot of newbies that try to put up a fly by operation and you want to make sure you don't fall for it.
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 04-28-10 at 02:57 PM.
    04-28-10 02:42 PM
    We can unlock it for $1.99! Instantly!
    04-28-10 02:52 PM
    Will be glad to match any day
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 04-28-10 at 02:55 PM.
    04-28-10 02:53 PM
    ok thanks, i dont know much about unlocking so sorry for all the ques, but i do thank u for ur help....and also how will my mms, email, and web work on the phone?
    04-28-10 02:57 PM
    ok thanks, i dont know much about unlocking so sorry for all the ques, but i do thank u for ur help....and also how will my mms, email, and web work on the phone?
    Don't worry about it, that's why we're here. All features will work if you have a Blackberry Data Plan. You might need to load the Service Books manually but that's pretty much easy to do and we can help you with that as well.
    04-28-10 02:59 PM
    You can load your service books from your carrier's BIS website as soon as you have added a Blackberry Data Plan onto your account. Let us know if you need any help!
    04-28-10 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD