On Wed, I submitted an order ($26) for a Z10 Fido unlock code BBCodeSource.They were recommended, however, I have yet to hear back from them. I read some user reviews and my impression is that for these types of websites, when they finally obtain the code they will let you know. In other words ... don't call us, we'll call you. Other than that, you can send all the emails you want but they will only get back to you once they have the code. I will wait a week or so and press them. I will ultimately ask for a refund if I don't see a code. All this .. 100% refund this and 100% guaranteed that .... means absolutely nothing. Perhaps I should have waited a bit and did some more reading before choosing BBCodeSourde. Cellunlocker.net seems to be a more reputable Unlock service.

Any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated.
    03-14-14 09:32 PM
    I've used them a couple times with no issue.
    03-14-14 09:40 PM
    Rogers codes are usually processed within 8-10 hours, up to 24 if the service is performed manually by the site. Pay attention to the processing time that they provide.
    03-15-14 08:30 PM
    Hi dieselgg,

Hope your weekend is going well.

I'm not sure what your order number is so can you please email me at James@ BlackberryCodeSource.com
    with the order # or paypal transaction ID and I can have your order checked and unlock code sent/resent asap.

Thanks,

Have a great weekend!

Best Regards,

James
    03-15-14 10:19 PM
    These guys were so great and helpful when I had to deal with then to unlock my z10.

I was having problems with it working and they spent hours helping me.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 08:41 AM
    James,

Email sent with Paypal transaction ID.

Thanks,

Hi dieselgg,

Hope your weekend is going well.

I'm not sure what your order number is so can you please email me at James@ BlackberryCodeSource.com
    with the order # or paypal transaction ID and I can have your order checked and unlock code sent/resent asap.

Thanks,

Have a great weekend!

Best Regards,

James
    03-16-14 10:47 AM
    It is a Fido sim in a Z10 locked to Rogers. A Fido or Rogers logo splash screen will pop-up depending which sim is inserted.The order was sent last Wed and then I sent a follow-up email on Thurs.

Rogers codes are usually processed within 8-10 hours, up to 24 if the service is performed manually by the site. Pay attention to the processing time that they provide.
    03-16-14 10:50 AM
    The guys at BlackberryCodeSource finally got my order processed. It turns out that even though Paypal was showing the transaction as complete, on their end it was still showing as 'Pending'. They immediately rectified the issue and sent me emails letting me the know that the order was being processed. I received the unlock code today and it works. Not sure why my follow-up email did not get through, but I think posting here certainly made the difference. Many thanks to James and his team.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-18-14 07:15 PM
    Glad it all worked out for ya. Seems like just a glitch.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 01:37 AM
    Wow seems like a good company to deal with when they reply to your thread. I thought maybe they had an issue with finding the unlock code for your Rogers phone since you indicated here you requested a Fido code.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 02:20 AM
    Well Fido is a Rogers company, so the same unlock code will work with either having a Fido or Roger sim card in the phone.

Wow seems like a good company to deal with when they reply to your thread. I thought maybe they had an issue with finding the unlock code for your Rogers phone since you indicated here you requested a Fido code.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 07:37 AM
    I guess the point I was trying to make is when requesting for an unlock code you should use the carrier the phone is locked to. I know Fido and Rogers are intertwined but for all i know they may have different unlocking codes because they do operate as two different companies. I've never researched that they maybe the same but just assumed they would have different code for different carriers. It would be nice to know if BlackBerry Code Source could confirm they are the same so I'd be better informed.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 12:33 PM
    I did ask them this question initially before I submitted my order. They replied that from the order screen on their website, ..." You can order Fido or Rogers, they are both compatible with each other". So I selected Fido since I had a Fido SIM installed. I hope this helps you.

I guess the point I was trying to make is when requesting for an unlock code you should use the carrier the phone is locked to. I know Fido and Rogers are intertwined but for all i know they may have different unlocking codes because they do operate as two different companies. I've never researched that they maybe the same but just assumed they would have different code for different carriers. It would be nice to know if BlackBerry Code Source could confirm they are the same so I'd be better informed.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 01:35 PM
    Hardly. They don't answer emails, but pay attention to forums posts since their reputation is being questioned. Instead of preventing this with good service, they take the time to save face while ignoring emails or questions submitted through the form on theri website.
    03-19-14 01:54 PM
    That hasn't been my experience. They were really helpful and spent a long time on the phone with me, traded emails back and forth and we're very friendly.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 07:33 PM
    That hasn't been my experience. They were really helpful and spent a long time on the phone with me, traded emails back and forth and we're very friendly.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, you right
    04-01-14 04:06 AM
    Similar to dieselgg, I've also had a choppy experience with BBCodeSource.

I submitted an order ($35) for a BB Passport AT&T unlock code on Sunday, Mar 15. It is now Mar 20 (5 business days since placing the order) and I still haven't received an unlock code. Although they've generally been responsive to my emails, I was repeatedly told the code would be available within 1-2 business days which clearly has not been the case.

MC
    03-20-15 11:58 AM
    Hey mclark674162,

Emailed you, Please confirm receipt of our email.

Cheers!
    03-24-15 06:58 PM
    How to get pin secure

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-18-15 07:06 PM
    04-18-15 07:08 PM
    Zaad telesom secure

04-18-15 07:08 PM
    I've been using Blackberry Code Source to unlock Blackberries for a number of years and have had no issues with them. Lately I've also been using them to unlock Samsung phones and again, absolutely no problems. They are quick and the pricing is less than others. They seem to unlock all different brands, their Samsung site is Unlock Samsung - Samsung Unlock Code - Samsung Unlocking
    12-07-16 01:47 PM
    Unlike other places that I have tried in the past that disappointed... I can say that www.QuickPhoneUnlock.com is where I will go for all my unlocking needs.
    Last edited by wiz9; 12-09-16 at 03:22 PM.
    12-09-16 02:58 PM
    Thanks Buwee!

It's always a pleasure to unlock phones for the great members here at Crackberry!

Now we are offering 10% refunds for any order if you are a CB member just emails us with the username after you order and we will send you a 10% refund. (we also offer to beat any price)

Cheers!
    I've been using Blackberry Code Source to unlock Blackberries for a number of years and have had no issues with them. Lately I've also been using them to unlock Samsung phones and again, absolutely no problems. They are quick and the pricing is less than others. They seem to unlock all different brands, their Samsung site is Unlock Samsung - Samsung Unlock Code - Samsung Unlocking
    01-16-17 03:47 PM
    Used several times, no issues.
    01-16-17 04:15 PM