Hi , I have two bb 9630 from sprint need to be unlocked. Any promotion going on?
    11-02-09 01:47 PM
    Hi , I have two bb 9630 from sprint need to be unlocked. Any promotion going on?
    We offer 50% Discount, look at our signature and the code is emailed instantly. Also did you check if your Sprint is locked? because a lot of Sprint Tours are shipped unlocked.
    11-02-09 04:59 PM
    thanks , i'll check. will contact you if i need help.
    11-03-09 08:02 AM
    lucky, both of them are unlocked Thanks anyway!
    11-03-09 08:18 PM
    lucky, both of them are unlocked Thanks anyway!
    Great! Glad we told you to check
    11-03-09 08:19 PM
    Great! Glad we told you to check
    How can I check?
    11-04-09 12:41 AM
    How can I check?
    Put a SIM card in the phone (Sprint SIM card is fine as well)
    -Go to Options/Advanced Options/SIM Card and then type the letters: mepd (you will not see the letters while you are typing)

If you see Network-Inactive or Disabled , that means you Blackberry is unlocked.
    11-04-09 12:43 AM
    -Go to Options/Advanced Options/SIM Card and then type the letters: mepd (you will not see the letters while you are typing)

If you see Network-Inactive or Disabled , that means you Blackberry is unlocked.
    wow thanks, its unlocked.

last question, if I travel to mexico and use a mexican sim (telcel), will the sim have to be unlocked or can i just slide it to my tour and it will work?
    11-04-09 12:52 AM
    wow thanks, its unlocked.

last question, if I travel to mexico and use a mexican sim (telcel), will the sim have to be unlocked or can i just slide it to my tour and it will work?
    You're welcome. You can just put the SIM in the phone and then power up and go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and select 2G and it will work.
    11-04-09 12:59 AM
    You're welcome. You can just put the SIM in the phone and then power up and go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and select 2G and it will work.
    ok thank you very much for your quick answers
    11-04-09 01:07 AM

Hi, I did't check this. I just put in a AT&T card, and it works, can make calls and receive calls. Does that means it's unlocked?
    11-04-09 08:48 AM
    Hi, I did't check this. I just put in a AT&T card, and it works, can make calls and receive calls. Does that means it's unlocked?
    Yes if you can make calls with AT&T sim then your phone is unlocked as well.
    You can check both ways, with another sim, or with the method above
    11-04-09 09:50 AM
    Yes if you can make calls with AT&T sim then your phone is unlocked as well.
    You can check both ways, with another sim, or with the method above
    Thank you very much for your reply! I appreciate!
    11-04-09 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD