Hi,

I have been searching the web for a few days now.... I am looking for a good and cheap unlocker for a bold locked on cable and wireless Cayman Islands (New name LIME) .

Any advices or company willing to do it for cheap??
    Jeremy
    01-29-10 10:36 AM
    theres a few unlockers on the forums. But i don't know how cheap you are looking for.
    01-29-10 10:40 AM
    PM has been Sent
    01-29-10 10:49 AM
    Visit our site. Not sure what cheap is defined as in your books..but we're cheap as defined by others!
    01-29-10 12:40 PM
    Hi,

I have been searching the web for a few days now.... I am looking for a good and cheap unlocker for a bold locked on cable and wireless Cayman Islands (New name LIME) .

Jeremy
    We can also help you unlock your Blackberry and give you a great deal!
    01-29-10 01:00 PM
    Hi,

Jeremy
    Do you still need help unlocking your Blackberry?
    01-30-10 12:10 PM
    Beware of "theremoteunlocker.com" do not answer emails or return phone calls.
    Paid and received code that was not accepted.
    Definately look elsewhere avoid these SCAM artists...
    02-01-10 06:53 AM
    Thanks for the info I was actually getting ready to get at them. I need an unlock code for Cincinnati Bell Wireless BlackBerry but they were $20 and not $10 as they advertised.
    02-01-10 07:10 AM
    Hi, can you please email us at sales@theremoteunlocker.com? We've only had 1 issue with a code within the past 24 hours and have emailed that person back about the delay and are working to find out the issue. If that was not you, please let us know so we can correct any errors that we may have made.
    02-01-10 09:51 AM
    Thanks for the info I was actually getting ready to get at them. I need an unlock code for Cincinnati Bell Wireless BlackBerry but they were $20 and not $10 as they advertised.
    I believe you may have misread our site. The $20 code is for Bell Mobility in Canada. While we haven't set up our site to offer Cincinnati Bell unlock codes, we can definately do it for you. Email us and I'm sure we can work something out for you. Be assured that there was an issue with the customers order above and it is being rectified.
    02-01-10 10:04 AM
    We or any other reliable unlocker here can help you unlock you Blackberry.
    02-01-10 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD