11-02-11 01:04 PM
57 123
tools
    I was told that Bell could unlock my phone for $70 before I took off. I knew that there was a cheaper way to go. I am going to unlock the phone but I'm not too sure when I should go about doing it. I'm going to Australia and could do it when I get down there. My plan was to set my plan to the lowest it can go on Bell and unlock it from a code provided by someone other then Bell. I was thinking I would do it when I got to Australia since I could shut off everything but Wi-Fi so I wouldn't get charged roaming. Has anyone been in the same boat as me and does anything have an opinion on what I should do?

thanks in advance
    We can help you unlock it. The code we give you will be the same Bell would. Best thing to do is in fact disable data roaming and then you can use Wi-Fi for data or get a local prepaid SIM card that includes Voice & Data.
    03-29-11 10:49 PM
    I was told that Bell could unlock my phone for $70 before I took off. I knew that there was a cheaper way to go. I am going to unlock the phone but I'm not too sure when I should go about doing it. I'm going to Australia and could do it when I get down there. My plan was to set my plan to the lowest it can go on Bell and unlock it from a code provided by someone other then Bell. I was thinking I would do it when I got to Australia since I could shut off everything but Wi-Fi so I wouldn't get charged roaming. Has anyone been in the same boat as me and does anything have an opinion on what I should do?

thanks in advance
    Wow 70$ bucks! what a steal! jk. if you need help unlocking let us know, or any other issues you can email and we'll help you out.
    04-03-11 03:12 PM
    Yes they charge premium prices for the same code we give to customers
    04-05-11 11:06 PM
    Well i can honestly say i'm 10x cheaper than someone else )))
    04-06-11 07:01 PM
    Lol..you score!
    04-08-11 12:20 PM
    You get what you pay for lol....JUST KIDDING!!

We're all competitive in pricing compared to the carriers!
    04-09-11 02:58 PM
    Firstly i dont think that locking it again is possible. And there is no real point in locking it, Its not as if your device is insecure in any way due to unlocking
    11-02-11 01:04 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD