Hi Crack-heads

I live in the UK and my Torch arrives tomorrow or Tuesday, locked obviously to AT&T.

Can anyone offer advice as to which web based unlocking service is the most reliable? Cost isn't so much of an issue, I just could do with knowing which companies are reliable out there.

Cheers!
    08-15-10 03:14 AM
    I used cellunlock.net..used code and it came to a little over 7 bucks. I received the unlock code in like 15 mins and it worked, so I would suggest them..
    08-15-10 03:49 AM
    I used cellunlock.net..used code and it came to a little over 7 bucks. I received the unlock code in like 15 mins and it worked, so I would suggest them..
    +1
    Ive heard good things about them
    08-15-10 04:12 AM
    Hi Crack-heads

I live in the UK and my Torch arrives tomorrow or Tuesday, locked obviously to AT&T.

Can anyone offer advice as to which web based unlocking service is the most reliable? Cost isn't so much of an issue, I just could do with knowing which companies are reliable out there.

Cheers!
    Where did you buy him? I live in the netherlands and I want him also ship him over

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-10 04:17 AM
    so since in the UK will 3G work?
    08-15-10 04:29 AM
    What network are you hoping to use in UK.
    08-15-10 06:49 AM
    Hi Crack-heads

Cheers!
    hi we offer a 50% discount to forum members so take a look
    08-15-10 06:50 AM
    Where did you buy him? I live in the netherlands and I want him also ship him over

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Interested in buying a Torch just let us know.

Hi Crack-heads

Cheers!
    We can unlock it within a minute after receiving payment. Always try from a reputable unlocker from here
    08-15-10 10:11 AM
    Thank you very much for the feedback and referral!
    08-16-10 06:39 AM
    +1
    Ive heard good things about them
    Thank you! Ever try us?
    08-16-10 06:41 AM
    Either us reliable unlockers can help you unlock it. We've all done a number of 9800s since their release and can definitely help you out!
    08-16-10 12:38 PM
    Anyone on Crackberry is more than qualified to help you out. Pick someone and go for it. Good luck!
    08-18-10 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD