I got a BlackBerry 9700 from a friend to replace my old Curve 9300 (still in good condition). Due to having bad credit though, i don't have a credit card and can't order any of the online codes. Seeing as I have no use for my old Curve, I'll happily swap it to someone who can give me a free unlock code?

Reply here or pm me

- Jamie
    11-22-11 04:44 AM
    hello? anybody? i dont have the box but the charger and headphones i still have... please!
    11-22-11 05:03 AM
    Hi jroperstoke ,

I was a student once and had no credit card back then either

It's your lucky day,

We'll give you the code for free!

Send me an email at James @ BlackberryCodeSource.com
    with your model, IMEI#, and network / country it's locked to and we'll send you a code

Cheers,

James

I got a BlackBerry 9700 from a friend to replace my old Curve 9300 (still in good condition). Due to having bad credit though, i don't have a credit card and can't order any of the online codes. Seeing as I have no use for my old Curve, I'll happily swap it to someone who can give me a free unlock code?

Reply here or pm me

- Jamie
    11-22-11 06:15 AM
    Thanks I will email you now!!
    11-22-11 06:44 AM
    What a legend - for everyone reading, James is a great guy and it all worked smoothly. I would highly recommend those (who have a credit card lol) use his service!
    11-22-11 07:08 AM
    What a legend - for everyone reading, James is a great guy and it all worked smoothly. I would highly recommend those (who have a credit card lol) use his service!
    Hey jroperstoke,

No problem at all!

Thanks for leaving feedback here!

Enjoy your Unlocked Blackberry!

Cheers,

James
    11-23-11 06:31 PM

Reply here or pm me

- Jamie
    I'm game. Hit me up
    11-24-11 05:17 PM
    We already unlocked it for him
    11-24-11 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD