I seem to be having a weird problem with my 9700, sometimes when my phone is locked it seems that it tends to unlock itself. When i was laying down the other night i left the phone beside me and i noticed the back light and keypad came on and the phone unlocked itself and i remember locking it. My phone doesn't do this constantly, only at random times. I'm just wondering if this is a normal occurance or if anyone else has had this issue. Thanks
    01-27-11 09:14 AM
    I have also experienced this occasionally, I haven't noticed it while I've been using OS6 though, as far as I can remember.
    01-27-11 10:09 AM
    Do you happen to have Poynt installed?
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    Have you installed any recent apps?
    When did it start unlocking by itself randomly?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 04:11 AM
    Do you happen to have Poynt installed?
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    Have you installed any recent apps?
    When did it start unlocking by itself randomly?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Nope i don't have poynt installed, and iv'e done many battery pulls every since i had this problem and it still seems to do it on occasion. The most recent thing i've done to the phone was downgrade back to os 5 from os 6, and the issue still occurred on os 6. Also some of the apps i have installed on the phone are The score, the weather channel, screen munch, facebook, flixter, and twitter. I remember it actually starting within the first month i got the phone, it would probably happen once or twice a week.
    01-28-11 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD