I've unlocked several BB phones in the past, but typing in mepd on the 9700 does nothing. Only says sim card: security disabled, phone number: XXXXXXXXXX. Is this correct?
    05-10-10 08:47 PM
    I've unlocked several BB phones in the past, but typing in mepd on the 9700 does nothing. Only says sim card: security disabled, phone number: XXXXXXXXXX. Is this correct?
    Type MEPD in capital letters, and you'll see the entire menu. On 5.0 OSes, it has to be typed in capital letters.
    05-10-10 08:52 PM
    Thanks for the info. Headed to the islands tomorrow. May have to order unlock code from third party. Need it asap? Any suggestions?
    05-10-10 09:05 PM
    Thanks for the info. Headed to the islands tomorrow. May have to order unlock code from third party. Need it asap? Any suggestions?
    Try one of the unlockers here on the forums. Cellunlock.net is the one I used.
    05-10-10 09:10 PM
    We can do it for you. Delivery is usually around a minute after payment.
    05-10-10 10:24 PM
    We can do it as well

Any luck with mepd?
    05-11-10 09:10 PM
    Most of us unlockers here can get you the code within minutes. Let us know if you still need help & enjoy your trip.
    05-12-10 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD