Hello! My boss gave me his old BB 8700c. It's already unlocked but I took the precaution of wiping the data out and used CrackUtil to reset the IT policy. However, after doing that, the phone says "Invalid SIM Card".

When I checked SIM under Advance Options, everything is "disabled" except for "Network".

What can I do to fix this? Please help!
    Last edited by russpogi; 03-06-10 at 12:57 AM.
    03-06-10 12:53 AM
    If you're with tmobile they'll unlock it for you. That's how I get mine unlocked too hehe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 11:41 PM
    Need to get a unlock code for it. Can't be relocked after being unlocked.
    03-18-10 03:24 PM
    Hello! My boss gave me his old BB 8700c. It's already unlocked but I took the precaution of wiping the data out and used CrackUtil to reset the IT policy. However, after doing that, the phone says "Invalid SIM Card".

When I checked SIM under Advance Options, everything is "disabled" except for "Network".

What can I do to fix this? Please help!
    Looks like you need an unlock code. Any of us unlockers here can help you unlock your Blackberry. Once unlocked, it permanently stays unlocked.
    03-18-10 06:46 PM
    If it says active next to Network, it means the network lock is active..meaning its locked. It couldn't have been unlocked in the first place as BB unlocks are permanent

Let us know if you need any help unlocking your phone
    03-18-10 09:16 PM
    The reason might be that it was unlocked using software as opposed to with a code. A lot of us here can help you get the unlock code for your device, almost instantly!

Let us know if you need help getting your 8700c unlocked.
    03-19-10 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD