Hi I'm new here, I recently bought my phone only problem is it came ov voda n I was hoping I could use my 02 sim instead, iv heard about it can easily be done but aint sure if its safe or how to do it, any help please?
    03-01-12 01:21 PM
    It is 100 % safe and it is easily done in a couple steps. Many unlockers her to service you. Some of us will send you a code instantly with full instructions.
    03-01-12 02:16 PM
    Unlock codes are indeed very safe to use.

Just make sure whoever you order with that you enter your IMEI correctly as this can effect the unlock code(s) that you receive.

In order to find your simply type in *#06# on the phones keypad and note the 15 digit number that appears.
    03-09-12 07:00 AM
    Hi I'm new here, I recently bought my phone only problem is it came ov voda n I was hoping I could use my 02 sim instead, iv heard about it can easily be done but aint sure if its safe or how to do it, any help please?
    Completely safe to do. Just have to pick a unlocker.
    03-10-12 02:26 AM
    Just make sure when ordering the unlock code that you've entered your 15 digit IMEI correctly. In order to make sure you know the most up to date one (as it can change) type in *#06# on the keypad and ta-da!
    03-12-12 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD