k i need to unlock a tmobile bb pearl 8100... i have the unlock code and the directions but when i went to unlock it.. it said i had no tries left... what do i do.. is it screwed.. i want to use my at&t sim in it... any info would help.. i already spoke with tmobile and cause im not the original owner they wont do anything for me.. i tried searching the forums but im new here so i dont knwo what the exact phrase is for what im tryin to do
    01-12-09 02:18 PM
    T-Mobile Sim Unlock Request
    Sim Unlock Reference: 2848244
    IMEI: 354580015722799

Unlock Code: 2034556722999402

thats the code they gave me and my imei matches up with it so im lost for what to do
    01-12-09 02:25 PM
    i have a problem with the browser after unlocking it dissapeared , on the original sim it worked but with the other sim its missing , have installed opera mini but when i try to download anything the phones own browser says the browser is not activated , how do i do this ?
    01-20-09 01:03 AM
    I tried looking around on the web and a lot of the unlocking services say they cannot do anything if you've exceeded the 10 tries. I never heard of that before. That stinks. I'll look around on the web. Maybe one of the tech experts on CB can figure out something for you. Good Luck.
    01-20-09 10:34 PM
    I found this on blackberryfaq.com. It says that if you exceed the number of tired that is permanently locked to that carrier. I do not know if it is true.

How do I unlock my BlackBerry? - BlackBerryFAQ

Once you have your unlock code, proceed to these steps:

NOTE: Make sure you follow these or the instructions offered with your unlock code, correctly. If you enter the unlock code incorrectly five times, the device will permanently lock to the carrier to which it is branded.
    01-20-09 10:42 PM
    I just tried to unlock a at&t bb8100 and ... up 5 times and it locked to at&t .... so i started ******* with it........ all you have to do is disable security and enable password then press menu and wipe device then type "blackberry" as the password and let it run then run setup and when thats finished turn off phone and put the sim you want to use in it and repeat the steps.... and after you finish setup... go to mobile network and bam! you get another 5 tries.... and if you **** up again just run the above procedures over tell you get it right
    08-15-09 06:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD