I placed my order with CrackBerryUnlocking.com ? BlackBerry Unlock codes, BlackBerry Unlocking, Unlock BlackBerry 10 on Oct2, Other then accepting payment they have not replied to any of my enquiries. I have waited an additional 2 Days after opening a ticket of there "Support Site". I'm at the end of my rope. Before opening a case with pay-pal I figured I check in here fist and see if any one can suggest a method to contact them.

I know that there site says it may take time but it talked about taking 4-72 hours not over a week with out even an brief update.
    10-09-13 09:40 PM
    Get a refund pal

Q10 10.2.0.1725 thanks BL Team
    10-09-13 09:40 PM
    Get a refund pal

Q10 10.2.0.1725 thanks BL Team
    You can ask for refund.
    10-10-13 01:15 AM
    You can ask for refund.
    It's not about the refund . . . . . it's about the lack of ******* services and total lack of communications!
    10-17-13 09:05 AM
    It's not about the refund . . . . . it's about the lack of ******* services and total lack of communications!
    Terrible. I'm just about to go over 48 hours. How do you get a refund?

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 09:09 AM
    Filed a dispute with PayPal, Still no action from crackberryunlocking.
    10-18-13 12:47 PM
    As per Kevin in another third:

Hey All,

OK, quick update.

So, I'm NOT happy about this either. We work with a third party to run our unlock store, which we launched this year due to demand from the community. Overall, the customer service has been quite good from them, with the exception of a previous time and now this time.

I've now made the decision that we're going to phase out the CrackBerry Unlocking service. To me, it's not about making money, but providing a reliable service to our users who look to us. If I can't rely 100% on our partner, then I'd rather not offer the service. At this point, I'm not happy with the service being provided by our partner.

To that end, I've already removed all links from our header, store, etc. to CrackBerryUnlocking.com (in other words, unless you're already a customer, you won't easily find the site). Soon I will update the actual CrackBerryUnlocking.com URL to point to a new forum thread I'll create here that explains that is now closed.

Given the state of BlackBerry, the actual number of customers in recent weeks has been very low, so the good news is that there are not too many people affected by this current interruption in service the last few days. That said, I don't want to see anybody affected, so I thank you for your patience.

Ideally, I hope the provider comes back to life and gets all the service requests sorted out and remaining orders processed. If that doesn't happen shortly, I will make sure anybody who placed an order recently and didn't get their code will get their money back.

If you fall into this category and want to get your refund asap, please forward your confirmation of purchase emails, and any previous support emails you have sent back and forth with CrackBerry Unlocking in the last few days to support@crackberry.com (that goes to our Accessory Support teams). Be sure to send those emails from the same email account you used when placing your order. Our accessory store support team (in house, separate from the third party who runs unlocking services) will also proactively email soon anybody who's orders are still pending with follow up details on getting a refund, if our unlocking partner doesn't come through shortly (so if you miss this thread, ordered and are waiting, we will reach you).

Thanks again for the patience. Truly appreciate it. And apologies again in the services delays on our unlocking store.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 02:43 PM
    Aw, I was gunna get my Q10 unlocked next month for ****s and giggles :/ oh well. Sucks to see the service is being removed.
    10-18-13 02:48 PM
    Aw, I was gunna get my Q10 unlocked next month for ****s and giggles :/ oh well. Sucks to see the service is being removed.
    Hi,

CrackBerry aren't the only unlocking company around who could unlock the Q10 for you. We've been vouched for on here quite a few times and unlock dozens of BB handsets (as well as other brands) every day.

We'd certainly be able to help, if you still wanted it.
    10-23-13 07:20 AM
    Let us know if you still need help unlocking your Blackberry.

10-24-13 12:25 PM