I used a company to unlock my BB Curve 9360. None of the codes they gave me worked. They gave me 3 different codes none of which worked. I know that site is legit because Ive unlocked lots of phones with them... and they refunded me my money because they couldn't find a code that works.... I confirmed my IMEI and MEP information several times but still cant get a working code. Can anyone help me get a code that actually works?
    05-27-13 10:38 PM
    I used a company to unlock my BB Curve 9360. None of the codes they gave me worked. They gave me 3 different codes none of which worked. I know that site is legit because Ive unlocked lots of phones with them... and they refunded me my money because they couldn't find a code that works.... I confirmed my IMEI and MEP information several times but still cant get a working code. Can anyone help me get a code that actually works?
    I do recall the way they sent the code was a bit confusing (batch, normally accustomed to getting just the digits required - plain and simple). But reading through the instructions did the trick. Maybe you can try one of those guys. Even CB unlocking should be able to sort out your issues.
    05-27-13 10:49 PM
    I don't see why any other site would provide a different code. Correct me if Im wrong? That's why I came here for help
    05-27-13 11:14 PM
    I'm sorry OP, can't take you seriously with that username, lol.

Seriously though, what I would do is try to get a unlock code from CrackBerry because it doesn't hurt to try a different source. Sometimes BlackBerry devices do not get the unlock code right but most times or 99% of the time they always work. If you try another company and it doesn't work then there might be something below bit deeper here.
    05-27-13 11:30 PM
    yeah, i agree. Doesn't hurt to try a different source. Only once have I gotten an issue with unlocking a Legacy OS BB. They sent the first code - didn't work. They gave further instructions on what info they required and got it sorted out (different code).
    05-27-13 11:59 PM
    So what is the best other source you think? Can you give me some instructions. I have only used one company and don't know how to use any other source. Can you tell me what source to use and how to do it? Im willing to try
    05-28-13 01:12 AM
    Sorry to say, posting of 'other' company names\links is not allowed. I've since updated the thread. Thanks...
    05-28-13 07:20 AM
    Ok... so... what would you guys recommend to get it unlocked?
    05-28-13 11:37 AM
    I'd suggest trying CrackBerryUnlocking.

Posted via Navi's CB10
    05-28-13 01:26 PM
    So how do I use crackberry unlocking?
    05-28-13 01:58 PM
    Once the IMEI and MEP are confirmed for a BlackBerry, the codes always work. I actually cannot recall the last time one didn't.

I'd really be asking other questions to find out where the problem is and not running down the same path again. Are there unlock attempts left? Did you get the IMEI by typing in *#06#? What were the 3 different types of code you tried? Which network is the phone locked to? Etc.
    05-29-13 08:58 AM