Seems kinda cheap compared to other sites I've seen; can anyone vouch for them?

- Cell unlock - Unlock your mobile. Unlock Nokia, unlock samsung, unlock motorola, unlock sony and more

Also, is unlocking a phone safe? Could I damage my phone, or lose any data/apps?

thanks.
    11-06-09 11:05 AM
    Try it, if it doesn't work then you know.

And unlocking the phone will not change anything in any way, it just allows you to use any SIM card from any carrier.
    11-06-09 12:20 PM
    Try it, if it doesn't work then you know.

And unlocking the phone will not change anything in any way, it just allows you to use any SIM card from any carrier.
    Well, I'm not so worried about it not working and losing $2.99, but rather giving IMEI, name, etc on websites. Call me paranoid
    11-06-09 12:30 PM
    It's up to you. Eventually you will have to though, or never get it unlocked.
    11-06-09 12:35 PM
    have u tried googling their company for reviews? thats usually a good indication of overall experiences with companies.
    11-06-09 04:37 PM
    have u tried googling their company for reviews? thats usually a good indication of overall experiences with companies.
    Who has time for that?

That's 2 questions I've asked here today, and both times been told to google it... what's the point in being a member of this forum?
    11-06-09 05:40 PM
    Do you need someone to cut your steak and mash your potatoes for you too? No one has replied with any info on this company so my suggestion to google them for reviews is a valid one. Time to learn how to do some of the legwork yourself.
    11-06-09 06:23 PM
    so my suggestion to google them for reviews is a valid one.
    Sure, it's valid, but it's also idiotic to troll forums full of people asking questions, and spend your time responding to them with nothing more than "google it", followed by rudeness... but I guess if it feeds your ego, then have at it... it's obviously needed.

For the record, I did do a search, checked some links on the first page results, and found nothing useful. I don't have the time to spend a 1/2 hour researching a company to save $15, and posing the question to a community where someone may already have info makes sense.

Here you go, I did some leg work for you
    11-06-09 06:53 PM
    Who has time for that?

That's 2 questions I've asked here today, and both times been told to google it... what's the point in being a member of this forum?
    You should realize people usually Google things themselves before answering unless they know it off the top of their head. And the number of people who know this exact site in the Rogers forum is probably almost zero. So unless someone in the chain does the search, you probably won't get an answer.

And it's always easiest and fastest to start on Google, then you don't have to wait a while for a response.
    11-06-09 07:58 PM
    You should realize people usually Google things themselves before answering unless they know it off the top of their head. And the number of people who know this exact site in the Rogers forum is probably almost zero. So unless someone in the chain does the search, you probably won't get an answer.

And it's always easiest and fastest to start on Google, then you don't have to wait a while for a response.
    I don't expect anyone to google for me lol. I'm not considering switching to Bell (or unlocking my phone) until the end of the month. I figured I'd ask the question and if anyone in the next 3 weeks had any info, great, if not, no biggie.
    11-08-09 12:12 PM
    i just used them to unlock my bold to sell it...did it in less than 5 min
    11-08-09 10:25 PM
    i just used them to unlock my bold to sell it...did it in less than 5 min
    nice, thanks
    11-09-09 11:09 AM
    Seems kinda cheap compared to other sites I've seen; can anyone vouch for them?

- Cell unlock - Unlock your mobile. Unlock Nokia, unlock samsung, unlock motorola, unlock sony and more

Also, is unlocking a phone safe? Could I damage my phone, or lose any data/apps?

thanks.
    It's really cheap, but you may want to google the net to find reviews about them. Unlocking a phone will not damage it either.
    11-09-09 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD