Hello everyone,

I tried unlocking (to use any SIM card) my BOLD9700 thanks to a code-provider website today. After receiving two codes, I tried them several times cause none of them was working. Seeing the number of attempts left, I thought "Well, nothing horrible can happen if I reach the 0". But it seems it did! Now I don't have any chance left, and I don't know what to do. Is there any way to reset the number of attempts? Or is there any other possibility to unlock my cellphone? Or am I supposed to stay with this unusable phone?

Any help will be welcome.
    09-30-10 04:06 PM
    DM3 Unlocking Service Home
    09-30-10 04:53 PM
    Well, I actually am in So Paulo so...
    A hardware modification is the only solution then?
    09-30-10 06:26 PM
    Only way is through dm3
    09-30-10 11:38 PM
    Hello everyone,

I tried unlocking (to use any SIM card) my BOLD9700 thanks to a code-provider website today. After receiving two codes, I tried them several times cause none of them was working. Seeing the number of attempts left, I thought "Well, nothing horrible can happen if I reach the 0". But it seems it did! Now I don't have any chance left, and I don't know what to do. Is there any way to reset the number of attempts? Or is there any other possibility to unlock my cellphone? Or am I supposed to stay with this unusable phone?

Any help will be welcome.
    You can unlock it via software through a usb
    10-01-10 10:58 PM
    Yeah you're probably have to send it away ..
    10-02-10 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD