Hi there

I have just been given a blackberry curve 8900 that is currently locked onto the orange network.

I planned on buying a MEP code and getting it unlocked, although when i reached the point where you enter one, its saying that i have 0 Attempts to enter a code?

Im guessing that the person before me has used all the 10 attempts up? Is there anyway of getting this reset?

The phone isnt blocked because an orange sim still works fine in it.

What kind of options do i have? any help would be great.

Thanks for reading
    04-11-11 09:19 AM
    You need to find a shop that offers DM3 unlocking. They will need to physically access the device with the USB cable in order to reset it. You can't do it yourself.
    04-11-11 11:45 AM
    07-12-11 05:32 PM
    cellunlock.net also does a great job!
    07-12-11 05:36 PM
    Sorry to thread hijack, but I have a problem along the same lines.

We have bought an 8900 (details in my signature) which is a gift for our Daughter. The phone was advertised as "Unlocked" but it actually isn't. Local phoneshop has tried to unlock it but found that the 10 attempts have been used.

We was advised that the phone needed "Reflashing" to get the 10 attempts back. Is this something that can be done at home? If not, the shop did say they could do it for 15 instead of the 5 for an unlock he originally was charging (offer since I had the sim reader repalced with them).

ANy advice on reflashing??
    07-14-11 09:53 AM
    The device doesn't need "reflashing".

You need to find a shop that offers DM3 Unlocking. They will need to physically access the device via the USB cable.

You cannot do it yourself.
    07-14-11 05:09 PM
    please contact us and send your details....
    07-28-11 10:41 AM
    I think he found a solution by now.. The post was from april ..
    07-28-11 02:38 PM
    Try Blackberry Revive (Hardlocked Blackberry Revive Solution | Home) Your problem will be solved irrespective of your Blackberry models, we have solved several hardlocked Blackberries with and it takes less than 24 hours.

We do not require you to send your phones down, we get them resolved remotely by putting you through step by step. Once payment is made and steps are followed, our technical personnel connects directly to your PC remotely to complete the process.
    Hardlocked Blackberry Revive Solution | Home
    01-03-12 08:33 PM
    There is a solution as we have a technician that can fix mep 0 tries left aka hardlocked ...

BTW .. Do not trust bbrevive as it is a scam and he has ripped off images from a fellow unlocking site: www.blackberryunlocking.us
    Last edited by freethisberrydotcom; 01-03-12 at 09:55 PM.
    01-03-12 09:42 PM
    that site doesn't even have mep0 fix,, You can contact us for hardlocked blackberries.
    Last edited by freethisberrydotcom; 01-20-12 at 06:48 PM.
    01-12-12 06:13 PM
    Hi there

I have just been given a blackberry curve 8900 that is currently locked onto the orange network.

I planned on buying a MEP code and getting it unlocked, although when i reached the point where you enter one, its saying that i have 0 Attempts to enter a code?

Im guessing that the person before me has used all the 10 attempts up? Is there anyway of getting this reset?

The phone isnt blocked because an orange sim still works fine in it.

What kind of options do i have? any help would be great.

Thanks for reading
    Any Blackberry with a counter 0 can be unlocked remotely by software through Unlock Hard Locked BlackBerry or MEP-LOADED | Hard Locked | MEP Code 0 Tries Left | Debranding
    01-20-12 05:49 PM
    How much I I'm goin to pay for bb 9900 0 tries left unlock solution reset MEP 0 ZERO
    05-14-13 09:50 AM
    I'm not sure, hopefully someone else can answer this soon. But, I have to ask, why did you use all TEN tries?

PS: Welcome to CrackBerry.com

How much I I'm goin to pay for bb 9900 0 tries left unlock solution reset MEP 0 ZERO
    05-14-13 05:14 PM
    0 attempts for mep code
    06-29-13 02:10 PM
    0 attempts for mep code
    Are you currently looking for advice on what to do?
    07-03-13 04:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD