I recently switched my BES / UEM environment from the AFW G-Suite (complicated) set-up to the simpler "Allow BlackBerry UEM to manage Android for Work accounts (now known as managed Google Play accounts)"

It all seems to work.

BUT...

About an a hour after activativating a user I get a console error "Google ID could not be created".

I just wanted to see if anyone else is getting these errors on their console. Here is a screen shot of what I am talking about.

UEM 12.6.3 Android For Work - Console Error "Google ID could not be created"-pic10.jpg
    10-04-17 10:44 AM
    Am I the only one using this stuff? Anyway. Here's BB's reply. Broken English and all.

"Hopefully you are doing well. Excused for responding you late because I was waiting for our Internal Team response after re-submission of escalation. Finally our Internal Team is able to reproduce the issue after conducting detail investigation on two BlackBerry devices powered by Android models having OS 7.1.x and confirmed that its a bug/issue. Following is the Issue ID: 2443221 we got from the Internal Team regarding your issue.

Excused to inform you that currently, we don't have the exact timelines for this fix, might be in the new release of OS however, not sure.

We are extremely excused for all the inconvenience in this regard and thank you for your cooperation and patience.

If it's OK for you, can we archive this case? Kindly advice."

That's 2 major bugs for me at this point.
    10-13-17 09:34 AM
    It is a "false Bug". It is correct that the UEM is not able to create a Google User, because you are using one admin account for all users. But this message should not be visible. It will be fixed with a server update and not client or OS.
    10-13-17 11:26 AM
    It is a "false Bug". It is correct that the UEM is not able to create a Google User, because you are using one admin account for all users. But this message should not be visible. It will be fixed with a server update and not client or OS.
    I agree. Unfortunate that it took over a month to admit that things weren't working properly and have me do all sort of useless tests.

But I have to ask... Am I the only one seeing this? Doesn't seem like a terribly unique configuration unless most other admins are using the full g-suite implementation? I was originally until I saw a simpler way for my very small environment.
    10-13-17 06:51 PM
    I saw this a lot on different systems. But for me it's OK because I know the background
    10-14-17 03:47 AM
    I agree. Unfortunate that it took over a month to admit that things weren't working properly and have me do all sort of useless tests.

But I have to ask... Am I the only one seeing this? Doesn't seem like a terribly unique configuration unless most other admins are using the full g-suite implementation? I was originally until I saw a simpler way for my very small environment.
    Can you do a quick test for me? Try adding a new user or remove the old user and add it back. Do you see the same error after?
    10-22-17 11:03 AM
    Can you do a quick test for me? Try adding a new user or remove the old user and add it back. Do you see the same error after?
    Yes. see the same error.
    10-26-17 07:59 PM
    do you have a support ticket for this? if so pm me the number please
    10-28-17 08:13 PM