It's that time again....

If you are a UEM Enterprise Admin and wish to test the upcoming features, report bugs and have some input into future development, join the UEM beta at https://ebeta.blackberry.com

Note they also have beta's for other enterprise products such as BBM-e, BEMS, BB Work, SDK, etc.

Remember beta software is not production ready, so if you use in production and it breaks, don't expect them to jump to help even if you have a support contract as that only covers public releases.

Keep in mind approved beta testers are held to NDA so as for product details ... 'keep it secret, keep it safe'
    webmeister likes this.
    09-21-18 10:24 AM
    I hope Blackberry would follow suit and offer a free SaaS environment for every on-premises customer. After all, one of the main reasons for participating in Beta is to check out some of the new features and whether there is any enrollment issue under such version.
    10-02-18 09:48 PM
    @RODNEYWilder: Thanks for the heads-up. I'm too chicken and lazy to stand up a new UEM 12.10 instance vs. upgrading my current 12.9(1) so will wait on *that* but I cherry-picked a couple of other betas including UEM Client, BlackBerry Work and BlackBerry Access as those are the apps I'm running on my iOS and Android devices.
    Rodney Wilder likes this.
    10-11-18 07:42 PM
    @RODNEYWilder: Thanks for the heads-up. I'm too chicken and lazy to stand up a new UEM 12.10 instance vs. upgrading my current 12.9(1) so will wait on *that* but I cherry-picked a couple of other betas including UEM Client, BlackBerry Work and BlackBerry Access as those are the apps I'm running on my iOS and Android devices.
    Welcome to living on the edge!!
    For uem, wait till beta 2 when upgrades are supported. That's usually safe going by last few years I've been doing it. Just remember to backup dB and snapshot the vm before you do, juuuust in case
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    10-11-18 08:04 PM
    I hope Blackberry would follow suit and offer a free SaaS environment for every on-premises customer. After all, one of the main reasons for participating in Beta is to check out some of the new features and whether there is any enrollment issue under such version.
    Note. The cloud version is out of sync with the onprem, so this wouldn't be of use. We receive newest features on prem first, then the code is rolled into the cloud system later.
    10-15-18 08:47 PM
    Beta2 is out and supports upgrades. Time to get a little bit dangerous
    Remember to backup and snapshot first
    10-25-18 06:03 PM
    This has been released...
    12-03-18 01:56 PM