I am looking for some advice on offering our intranet to users of Android smart phones managed in Blackberry UEM.

I have implemented a solution which works however doesn't provide a great user experience. I have Chrome going through Blackberry Connectivity VPN and using our proxy so that we can access internal web servers. The problem users experience is that they may use intranet sites on several different web servers so can be prompted to authenticate against the different web servers upto 5 times during a 10 minute browsing session. Add to this that they will be required to re-authenticate for every browsing session.

Can anyone reccommend a better way of providing access to internal web servers/ intranet pages? Ideally I'd want a single sign on which use's the same credentials accross multiple web servers for a single sessions.

The devices are Samsung J5's activated with an Android for Work (Work Only) profile and managed with UEM 12.7.

Thanks, Mark
    06-07-18 09:13 AM
    You need a single sign on and identity access management system. Microfocus identity and access manager is one option, as well as bb enterprise identity.
    06-08-18 12:19 AM
    Thanks for the reply Rodney.

I've been reading about Blackberry Access which seems to provide the functionality I am looking for, have you any experience of this? If so do you think this would provide a solution to by problem?

Thanks again, Mark
    ManoCooper likes this.
    06-19-18 10:13 AM
    you could also build custom android Web launchers if you have an experienced developer the documentation for android Web launcher apps is quite good.
    06-19-18 11:21 AM
    I know this is old. We use BB Access. We have Connectivity Nodes set up using BB Proxy, We also set up KCD and Direct connect.
    With out Direct Connect we ran to issues with Slowness, especially using High Bandwidth applications such as Streaming video.
    12-18-18 10:15 AM