Hi,
    I'm about to move away from my Passport phone to a KeyOne. I'm the UEM admin and I have to admit though that the instructions for getting my work emails to show up in the Hub on the KeyOne are a bit confusing.

I was hoping someone here might be able to provide some guidance on which KB articles or instructions I should be reading to make this work. I really don't mind the UEM WORK app but if I can keep things in the Hub like on my old passport I'd prefer that.
    10-19-17 06:42 AM
    To make this happen, simply activate the device with one of the Android for work activation policies, and setup and assign an email policy appropriate for connecting to your activesync server.

Blackberry work/ dynamics doesn't integrate with the hub, they are their own separate apps and containerization.
    10-19-17 08:14 AM
    Remember that this will change. Hub+ Services got AppConfig
    10-19-17 02:58 PM
    Got it to work. Had to enable a new Enterprise Activation Policy that utilizes Blackberry Secure Connect Plus because our email server isn't public facing. Work emails are now back in the hub. Utilized the Work and Personal - User Privacy (Premium) with BSCP
    10-24-17 02:22 PM