I am in the dark when it comes to Blackberry, no pun intended...
    New to the product, beeing an Exchange admin for some years.

In the middle of this migration project from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2016 with the following environment:

Exchange 2010, Version 14.03.0419.000
    Exchange 2016, Version 14.3 (Build 123.4)

Blackberry
    UEM Version 12.11.1

Device information:
    iPhone iOS 13.2
    UEM Client version 12.41.2569

After migrating the user to Exchange 2016 we get "Invald Server URL" on the the iOS device.
    After three weeks with blackberry support we are not closer to any sort of solution. In dire need of help. Any suggestions or comments welcome.
    12-06-19 03:06 PM
    There are a few Admins here (from time to time), might try search around in the BES12 section... I did it for a while, long ago when it was just BES.
    @Rodney Wilder, might be able to help you... when he pops in.

But if BlackBerry Support can't help you.... maybe BlackBerry's UEM isn't the one you need.
    12-06-19 04:24 PM
    Hey guys, I'm still alive.

First thing, have you attempted and confirmed manual configuration of activesync mail client to the new Exchange eas?

Side note, can a moderator move this thread over to appropriate enterprise/UEM so others there are more likely to chime in as well?
    12-07-19 04:00 AM
    I have confirmed the Exchange 2016 server Active Sync function with the powershell Test-ActiveSyncConnectivity successfully. The app Tasks is still working but not Works
    12-09-19 10:21 AM
    I have confirmed the Exchange 2016 server Active Sync function with the powershell Test-ActiveSyncConnectivity successfully. The app Tasks is still working but not Works
    OK, but can you connect an actual activesync email client to it and have it authenticate? Never assume local test works on server so client should be fine. Verify this, then move forward from there putting together all the pieces

If eas server is not avail publically, can you connect to it from device on wifi?

Is there a firewall involved and are rules and is nat or reverse proxy working?

If you are using, is your bb secure connect VPN working and properly routing connections to the new eas server and DNS resolution working properly?
    Is your eas certificate self signed or 3rd party and does it match the fqdn?

Are you using exchange gateway services? Has that been properly configured and tested?
    12-09-19 09:56 PM
    it sounds like a routing issue to me, were they using BlackBerry connectivity(aka secure connect) prior to migration or proxy or vpn or was eas exposed?
    12-10-19 07:50 AM
    Turns out the the new environments servers needed to be on the list of allowed servers in the "BlackBerry Dynamics connectivity profile" After that had been updated and KCD had been configured we were able to get it to work. Thanks for your suggestions and comments.
    12-11-19 10:06 AM
    Ah, so you are also running dynamics on top of uem, glad you traced your root cause. Thanks for providing the info, hopefully this helps others in the future
    12-11-19 11:58 PM