I have a little favor - would you post your favorite themes with non-hidden today (ones showing schedule all the time in the home screen), please!

I am a big fan of minimalistic themes which usually come with hidden Today. When I was reading some threads last night, I realized there were quite a few people who were interested in Non-hidden today themes, especially business travelers who deal with multiple meetings in one day. Checking their schedule in the home screen without doing anything makes their works more efficient, I believe.

I would like to have one as sort of back-up myself in case when I face such situation but since the hidden today is the main stream right now, I am having a tough time to find a good one. Thanks for your help!
    01-05-10 10:22 AM
    I hate hidden today themes. I also hate themes with transitions. Unfortunately they are what's popular now. Here's my theme:

01-05-10 11:16 AM
    I hate hidden today themes. I also hate themes with transitions. Unfortunately they are what's popular now. Here's my theme:

Did you make this theme for yourself?? Would you mind to share, please?
    01-05-10 11:33 AM
    That theme looks pretty damn good.
    01-05-10 12:08 PM
    Can we get an OTA for this theme. I too prefer the non-hidden today because of my daily work and personal schedules. Also, what weather app is that? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 04:17 PM
    The weather app is BerryWeather v2.0.65.

If you have berryweather installed, check the option to "Enable BerryWeather Homescreen Wallpaper". Set the top Margin to 80px.
    Last edited by KINetics; 01-06-10 at 10:36 PM.
    01-06-10 05:12 PM
    Please post a link i love the theme! i too need a today theme for work and want something simple!
    01-28-10 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD