I love this theme!! Thanks so much!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-10 03:21 AM
    Just wondering..would the OS 5.0 version work on my 4.7?

So far its a great theme!
    Thanks
    04-04-10 12:45 AM
    Great theme, but like Serenity and !reflect7 I get an illegal exception java error when I click on the web browser icon after install and reboot. I can still access the web on my Tour if I click on existing shortcuts.
    04-04-10 01:22 AM
    Great Theme !
    04-04-10 03:00 PM
    Just downloaded earlier today, and I really like it... Just hoping that it won't kill my battery faster.. :] Thanks for the theme! Also you mentioned that the spacebar will launch quicklaunch, it seems doesn't work on my Tour, though when I press enter it launch whatever application is placed on the "gadget".

A couple suggestions:
    1. It would even better if you can let us manage whichever application we want to put in the gadget as opposed to just letting us changing the "middle-gadget"
    2. It would be even more like windows 7, if you can make the last "button" next to the signal icon to be functional: so whenever we click on it, the whole gadget will disappear?

Anyway, those are just some thought. I really-really appreciate and enjoy your theme!
    04-04-10 10:45 PM
    I was wondering about getting the "Gadgets ( large clock gadget, weather gadget, battery gadget each gadget is an accessible button )" with a today. I love this theme by far my favorite but I need a today theme.
    04-06-10 10:07 AM
    I really, really like this theme with one exception. I know, there's always an exception, but in this case it has to do with the functionality of the theme. Is there any way that you could change the positioning of the hidden today area? Due to the positioning of the hidden today area, it tends to cut off the appointments on the right side. Instead of seeing the whole entry, you only get a couple words of the entry before the ...

Once again, love the theme - the style, the start menu button and all the little extras that make it look awesome. Thanks for sharing and great work on it.
    04-06-10 06:19 PM
    I have to come back and tell you that I was a theme-a-holic until I found this one about a year ago. I have surprised myself and haven't even went back to my own themes. Thanks for this awesome theme!
    04-12-10 11:06 PM
    Any way i can install this theme through my computer without the 907 error? :/
    06-03-10 11:40 PM
    Will the 3G icon work on my Sprint Tour?
    06-04-10 12:43 AM
    nice theme... thanks for sharing! Downloading it now
    06-04-10 06:44 PM
    please can you make it for the Curve 8520?
    02-05-11 03:34 PM
    iDude If you got that theme for Blackberry 8530 PLEASE send it to me at my hotmail [email protected] Please.
    04-05-11 03:27 PM
    Please please PLEASE make this theme available for bb torch!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-11 09:14 PM
114 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD