I made this custom version of my Simple Stripes theme for someone, and I didn't change anything but the colors. But as you can see, in the menu's the text gets cut off. Anyone have any idea why? I really need to fix it, since they did pay for the theme, so it needs to be perfect.

Please help me fix it quick!
    02-07-10 07:30 AM
    I think it depends what your font is set to? Mine doesn't do it on Brandy's Nox theme but it does it on the theme I made!
    02-07-10 09:01 AM
    I think it depends what your font is set to? Mine doesn't do it on Brandy's Nox theme but it does it on the theme I made!
    Yeah I really don't know! It doesn't really bother me, but since this person payed for it, I gotta do what they ask ask and all.
    02-07-10 09:27 AM
    I understand! I'd want to do the same thing.
    02-07-10 09:31 AM
    I've had several issues with that when I first started developing themes for the 4.7 OS for my tour, this is what I did to correct it:

Right click the box that is to the left of the font and reset it back to default, THEN reselect your font/color/size.

Now it seems like a PITA, but I did it for every one of the fonts and it works. (Make sure you do it to every single section you modified, even if its just size or color)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-07-10 02:14 PM
    I've had several issues with that when I first started developing themes for the 4.7 OS for my tour, this is what I did to correct it:

Right click the box that is to the left of the font and reset it back to default, THEN reselect your font/color/size.

Now it seems like a PITA, but I did it for every one of the fonts and it works. (Make sure you do it to every single section you modified, even if its just size or color)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    But I left it as the default font. That is just the font that the person must have been using. That was their screen shot that they sent to me. So yeah, all of the fonts are default. Any ideas?
    02-07-10 03:14 PM
    If you decrease the size of the button font, it should fix it. No clue why changing the color would cause that... but hey, it's Theme Builder, what do you expect.
    Also, sometimes resetting things (even if you didn't change it in the first place) seems to fix some of the glitches. I had battery and signal metes mysteriously reset themselves to default, I hit "reload" and they loaded back to the ones I had changed them too. Too bad for us TB is so stupid glitchy.
    Last edited by phishgirl3; 02-07-10 at 04:19 PM. Reason: i had more to say :P
    02-07-10 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD