Foreberry. I am a fan of any themes with banners (background) both at the top / bottom.
    03-08-10 05:14 PM
    For the many that have asked for my background, here it is:

03-10-10 01:38 AM
    I'll second BlackberryBliss. I have been using it for awhile and I haven't seen anything else I like yet. Although I am going to give berrygreen a shot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 06:39 PM
    I use 3G tour by red zapper. It is a very functional theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 09:59 AM
    This was my favorite theme on the 9700, but for a Tour on cdma it loses some functionality. Where ATT was on the top that launched a browser is now blank on my Tour and doesn't launch anything and another part of the top bar doesnt work. I posted and sent him a PM asking if he could/would do that exact theme for the Tour but I never got a response. I absolutely loved that theme on my 9700 and would love to have it working correctly on my Tour.

Is the custom version he made for you meant for a Tour or a 9700?
    The bar opens the browser on mine even though there isnt a carrier name.
    03-11-10 11:29 AM
    Natemz BB Pro v3 - Green or Blue
    03-11-10 10:56 PM
    By far Hidden X by al3azim
    03-12-10 12:06 AM
    This was my favorite theme on the 9700, but for a Tour on cdma it loses some functionality. Where ATT was on the top that launched a browser is now blank on my Tour and doesn't launch anything and another part of the top bar doesnt work. I posted and sent him a PM asking if he could/would do that exact theme for the Tour but I never got a response. I absolutely loved that theme on my 9700 and would love to have it working correctly on my Tour.

Is the custom version he made for you meant for a Tour or a 9700?
    The top left bar is blank on mine, but it still opens the brower. The top left opens calender. The only icon that isn't used for the tour is the button to toggle wifi on and off.
    03-14-10 11:02 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD