So after rocking my 4th tour I stumbled apon this site and got a few good themes.The few I have are BB Pro in black and red , both work great.I also tried a 3G theme that laggs so darn much its unreal.SO that leads me to this thread , whats your favorite ,fastest theme .Post up some screen shots and or a link so noobs like me can find this and make a proper choice as to what will work best.Thanks
    09-05-09 12:21 AM
    I'm loving red's 3G theme. I don't have your lag issues for some reason. BBampd is good too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 01:54 AM
    I like the sodaberry myself

09-05-09 05:15 AM
    I like the sodaberry myself

09-05-09 05:16 AM
    I use 3G myself don't have lag. Also dashboard from red zapper looks nice also.

09-05-09 05:41 AM
    3G/DashboardONE, BBampd(red), modified iBLACK, iTOUR...all with no lag
    09-05-09 05:51 AM
    HTC Hero by EThemes. If you are experiencing lag try upgrading your OS to 5.0.0.191 or a hybrid. I'm running 5.0.0.191 and every theme I've tried (about 20) is very smooth and fast.

09-05-09 06:53 AM
    i like the iberry today theme. its super fast and clean..also shows yur emails on the "homepage" so you dont have to click on extra buttons. only thing i dont like is that some icons are transparent and i have a white background so they're invisible...anyone know how to change the icons? im a newbie any help would be great.
    09-05-09 08:16 AM
    I use bbampd myself and also the 3G

09-05-09 09:37 AM
    from RedZapper:
    DashboardOne
    3GTour

from Natemz:
    BBampd
    Pro v3

also:
    ScenicRing
    Priority Fonts Media
    Last edited by noahfingway; 12-25-09 at 10:19 PM.
    09-05-09 09:45 AM
    Try slideberry zoom by r and r, lag free and very nice, think they were giving away some free bees, but not sure if they still are! Check it out, I've been using it for a while and love it!

09-05-09 11:09 AM
    A lot of the themes listed above are great ones. My new favorite, however, is a minimalist-syle theme designed for those of us who get a bit overexcited about our background pics. You can check it out here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fr...nction-306225/
    09-05-09 11:35 AM
    The one you install and like the most
    09-05-09 12:17 PM
    I've been using the Badboy8813 Today.
    09-05-09 12:41 PM
    Running the 3G tour so far so good , fast and responsive. I would like berry weather and signal meter but I'm not about to pay for something i feel should be free Dose anyone have any screen shots ?What Os should I be running ? Right now I'm on 4.7.1.40 Platforum 4.1.0.40 Is that good or bad ?
    09-05-09 01:16 PM
    I have been looking for a good theme for a while. I am new to blackberry and everything I have tried so far is crap. Thanks to this thread I discovered 3G. Thanks to all that replied.

09-05-09 03:06 PM
    Still trying a few so far they all work great ,
    09-05-09 09:35 PM
    A few screenshots for your request...

DashboardOne

LeoBerry

Sodaberry

My Favorite free theme right now is DashboardOne for Tour. Sodaberry is cool and efficient, too. Both are RedZapper's themes. AndyRiot does LeoBerry.
    09-06-09 02:14 AM
    my favorites:
    priority fonts/quicklaunch

sodaberry

htc hero

pure basic

3G
    09-06-09 02:07 PM
    I still am enjoying my 3G theme , at times it has some lagg problems but its been good for the 3 days I've had it .Dose anyone know where to get the icons in the bottom of this theme ? the white gauge and the black gauge ? Im a big fan of gauges and would like to find out what they are and where can i get'em for FREe haha
    09-06-09 11:08 PM
    Pro v3.

09-07-09 06:47 AM
    A lot of the themes listed above are great ones. My new favorite, however, is a minimalist-syle theme designed for those of us who get a bit overexcited about our background pics. You can check it out here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fr...nction-306225/
    I agree with your point about minimalist-style theme designs. I am up to 19 themes. BBAmped and Pro v3 are great, they just take up a wee bit too much space on the home page. I love everything else about them, the icons and functionality are awesome. Candi_Tour is sweet! On theme related themes, I love my Snoopy/Peanuts, and new Halloween themes. I just may get in the mood for Christmas once the theme developers rock those out soon enough! However, for #1 with a rocket, I think DashboardOne_Tour is the best. WFO screen sight for my wallpapers and favorite pics make this the leader. The icons are perfect and lag, what lag? DashboardOne takes the checkered flag, the winner.

sespeck, I am going to try out your recommendation. Thanks!!

I am a theme junkie. I don't even bother with the other Tour forum anymore. Too many complaints there that only take the fun away from my Tour. This is my favorite forum section, by far.
    09-07-09 07:43 PM
    my favorites:
    priority fonts/quicklaunch

pure basic

where can i dl this one?

im new to this. I just got my BB tour a few days ago. so far only downloaded two themes.
    09-07-09 09:05 PM
    where can i dl this one?

im new to this. I just got my BB tour a few days ago. so far only downloaded two themes.
    here: OTA. - purelab.
    it's pure lab basic.
    09-09-09 01:14 AM
    Out of all the themes I have (Dash, iBlack, Glyde, BBampd, Senseless) I think 3G has it all...simplicity with nice graphics!
    09-09-09 06:45 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD