Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stock theme

59 33.91%
  • Paid for one

14 8.05%
  • Free one

101 58.05%
    can someone please post a link to this free theme "BlackBerry Pro v3" im such a BB noob especially on this site. please help
    08-21-09 11:23 PM
    can someone please post a link to this free theme "BlackBerry Pro v3" im such a BB noob especially on this site. please help
    Here is the post on the blog about the set of themes:

Free BlackBerry Pro v3 Theme for Tour 9630 | CrackBerry.com

Also for the icon in the upper right that is the first icon in the second row of icons in the extended home screen. So if you want to see the current weather you'd put your weather app of choice in that spot to have it show up there.
    Last edited by LupinSaiko; 08-21-09 at 11:50 PM.
    08-21-09 11:39 PM
    Do yourself a favor and take Pro v3 in all colors. I dl'd all of them. In a week, you'll be glad you did. Top shelf job.
    08-21-09 11:39 PM
    I don't like pro v3 blue -- going to try black, looks like its more clean

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 12:01 AM
    sorry one more question. How do i get it on my BB? sorry, lol im pretty electronicly inclined but im just new with blackberrys
    08-22-09 12:03 AM
    sorry one more question. How do i get it on my BB? sorry, lol im pretty electronicly inclined but im just new with blackberrys
    Click on the OTA link to download it directly to your phone from your browser.

I have the Blackberry Pro v3 blue and it is the best. Gonna try out black now. I have tried a bunch of other themes and end up deleting them.
    08-22-09 12:07 AM
    Just got the Pro v3 in black and it looks really good. Just wish there was an option for the CB launcher in black, it kinda sticks out against the black theme in all the color options... Also using the Crystal clear dark and hybrid pro.
    08-22-09 02:35 AM
    Pro v3 in blue here, so far it is awesome
    08-22-09 07:37 AM
    I am using the free iBerry Today+ theme, but want to try out V3
    08-22-09 08:27 AM
    Just got the Pro v3 in black and it looks really good. Just wish there was an option for the CB launcher in black, it kinda sticks out against the black theme in all the color options... Also using the Crystal clear dark and hybrid pro.
    There is ... go to Options>CrackBerry Launcher>select color from pull down menu upper right.
    08-23-09 07:49 PM
    im a fan of some of the newer elecite themes. currently using the noble theme. doesnt slow up my bb. looks great. gives me 8 icons on my home screen with the option to hide... as well as a button for the clock/messages/media and calendar.

im a huge fan of the stock theme.. couldnt wait to use it coming over from a 4.5 curve.. but the noble theme won me over.
    08-23-09 08:04 PM
    Just curious
    I use the 3G for my tour. It's just an awesome theme.

08-23-09 08:07 PM
    Im stuck on 3G Tour. nothing is as good IMO
    08-24-09 08:03 AM
    Precision Rotunda
    I would have paid $10 for it tho. It is the best theme out for the Tour imho.
    I agree. Precision Rotunda does it as well for me. I ran BlackBerry Pro v3 in blue, black & red, and they are fine, as is the stock theme. Precision Rotunda is clean and "flows well" after you get it set up.

08-24-09 09:55 AM
    maybe I should give that one a shot
    08-24-09 10:01 AM
    I read here a lot about the red, black, and blue V3's. I tried all these and though this: The blue was too bright (the blue color used was a little too "neon" for my liking). The black was dull, almost like nothing popped out, but yet just blended together. Red/Pink just were not for me.

So I finally tried the orange. WOW! Best theme I have used on any BB! I have programmed quickpull to reset my hone every night so I do not notice much memory loss. This theme is great!
    08-24-09 10:32 AM
    HTC hero theme, best I have used yet and I have used a lot of themes.

08-24-09 12:47 PM
    My Favorites are the Pro v3 and 3G theme's...

Just a side note... I know these developers offer these great themes free, but they spend days creating them. If you can afford it, I know they would appreciate the donations.
    08-24-09 01:50 PM
    My Favorites are the Pro v3 and 3G theme's...

Just a side note... I know these developers offer these great themes free, but they spend days creating them. If you can afford it, I know they would appreciate the donations.
    agreed. Any of the ones that i end up using more than just "trying it out" i have made a donation. I think $2-4 is a nice price for a great "free" theme
    08-24-09 01:59 PM
    BBampd green with hidden today. Best one I have found so far. I would never pay for a theme, if they are nice and work great on my Storm I will donate a few bucks though.

08-24-09 03:36 PM
    I use a free one I whipped up. Shameless self promotion
    08-24-09 05:16 PM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD