I am new to having a bb and would like to add a theme to my tour but no idea which. I just want something that is clean and simple. What are to top ones?
    10-17-09 12:39 AM
    that's TOTALLY gonna be up to you. Do you want weather? How many icons? Sidebar? Bottom dock?

Head in to the themes forum, and look in every thread until you find one you like.
    10-17-09 12:42 AM
    i did just get a weather app last week on here when it was half price. i will look other there then
    10-17-09 12:43 AM
    BlackberryWeather--or "BerryWeather"----great purchase, it's the best weather app out there!
    10-17-09 12:44 AM
    +1 to what Sultan's comment.

Most theme makers will post screen shots and tell you a little about their stuff. We have some excellent theme makers like Natemz, Red Zapper, and Cereal Killer but that list is not exclusive, They just happen to stick out as some of the more popular and talented designers. Anything from one of them is going to run great on your device, just make sure whatever you download and install is for your Tour.
    10-17-09 12:48 AM
    Grrrr! Can't believe I missed the half priced berryweather!

A few I've seen while browsing around and getting familiar is the "Leatherberry" and the new one on the update page, m[i]Berry Theme... both look very nice IMO - but as others have said, its completely up to you and your taste!
    10-17-09 12:56 AM
    I'm partial to the ClearView theme. It's very clean and minimalistic in nature. Allows the greatest view of wallpaper on both home and main screens.
    10-17-09 01:14 AM
    any themes that will allow me to have the weather on my main screen near the top?
    10-17-09 01:48 AM
    I really have liked the L theme by Hubbard. It has icons along the left side and across the bottom. It is a Today+ theme - meaning when you scroll across the Calendar or Email, it shows them in the center. It has Weather at the top right.

But those who want to display as much of their wallpaper as possible might not want that much on the Home Screen.

I had never used an L-theme until this one.

But I tried about 8 themes.

Just remember, when you change themes, all of your icons lose their positions or folder locations. You have to redo that. But if you come back to a theme you already rearranged, the icons will be appropriate for that theme.
    10-17-09 10:04 AM
    its not what on top is what u like so go to the download & get the ones that u like
    10-17-09 10:55 AM
    blackberry pro v3 black
    10-17-09 11:37 AM
    I really like the one I have now

it's called 3G Tour
    10-17-09 11:57 AM
    I'm actually pretty happy with the standard precision theme. Clean and simple.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-09 12:01 PM
    If you are willing to pay, the Elicite themes are amazing.
    10-17-09 12:07 PM
    blackberry pro v3 red/black/blue

hands down the best theme (in my opinion) for the Tour. Great combination of functionality and looks.
    10-17-09 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD