Does anyone know of themes that have a dedicated weather slot WITH text (to show temp, etc) that also shows the weather when the screen is locked?

Thanks in advance,

split
    01-05-10 06:28 PM
    I don't think that this is possible.
    01-05-10 06:34 PM
    apparently it is possible using svg but I have no idea how, and you'd have to make it for a specific weather program since you'd have to reference the exact module name... and not everyone uses the same weather app so I can't see someone making that part of their theme available to the public.

One thing you can do though is get Berryweather, which has the option to show the current temp in the banner in the notification area with a little thermometer and that will show on the locked screen. That app is well worth the money IMO! Tons of ways to display your weather even on themes without a weather slot!

(no I am in no way related to the devs for that app either lol - its just my fav weather app now!)
    01-05-10 08:07 PM
    BerryWeather is a great app, but that is specifically one of the ones that cannot be set. If you do a search for the module name, you will find that it has not been found.
    01-05-10 08:44 PM
    BerryWeather is a great app, but that is specifically one of the ones that cannot be set. If you do a search for the module name, you will find that it has not been found.
    I was making the suggestion of using Berryweather "instead" of trying to find a theme with the svg coded for a weather slot in the lock screen.... not as a suggestion to try to code into the lock screen. Reason was because of the thermometer in the indicator area with the temp showing. That WILL show on the lock screen with any theme right now...
    01-05-10 09:22 PM
    I see. I think that I misread your original post.
    01-05-10 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD