I finally had to return my Tour due to the trackball issue for a replacement.

I had installed a Today theme that was basic.

Messages, Phone and Calendar that sat in the background (it seemed) of the original installed Precision Zen Theme,

I don't want hidden icons or changes in icon appearances. Just a theme with the three categories (messages, phone and calendar)

Basically a boring Today theme.

I can't remember where I got it from, but assume on these forums

Anyway, I have searched and searched for this. All the OTA links I find are dead, and spent hour searching around elsewhere.

Two questions:
    1) Can anyone point me in the right direction for this theme?
    and/or
    2) How can I retrieve this theme from my old Tour? I searched the media card and it is not there.

Thank you
    06-05-10 10:04 AM
    there is one that already comes on the device as default .. pick one of the two default themes that comes on your device ... i dont have my sprint tour in front of me but one of those default themes u pick and then u go to style .. there is a zen and i think it stated custom .. with the one theme u can pick today version like u want
    06-06-10 07:58 AM
    I'm using the Default one at the present; however, it is not exactly what I want either. This one hides the Home Page icons and shows Calendar, Messages and Phone. I would like one that doesn't include phone, or I can turn it off, becuase it is just using up realestate and has no value. I would prefer to have a row of Icons as well. Messages and Calendar are the ones that I want to see. I also want to use my own wallpaper so not concerned about the wallpaper that comes with the Theme.

If anyone knows of a Theme that has these features, I would love to konw about it.

Thanks,
    06-07-10 12:06 PM
    I have a basic today I made and use that I'm willing to share. I can do some slight modifications on if you want. Sorry on my phone right now so I don't know if the picture will come out, if you send me your email I can send you the picture, theme and .thm file so you can do modifications on your own if you have theme builder 5 on your computer.
    06-09-10 10:04 AM
    greg, i really like that theme. how do i get my tour to look exactly like that including the weather?

[email protected] is my email address

thanks!
    06-10-10 11:23 PM
    Not a problem John, just give me a few days and I'll email you a couple different variations of that theme. For weather, I use berryweather, cost a few dollars but its the best. The files I send you will have to be put on from a computer with the bb desktop manager.
    06-11-10 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD