I just switched from a Curve 8330 to a Tour. When I lock my keyboard some default wallpaper instead of my saved custom wallpaper is showing, any ideas on why? I am using a custom theme I downloaded from here yesterday called Rileys Precision L
    02-18-10 10:16 AM
    yes, the theme was made that way. Some themes allow the wallpaper to be set for all screens, but some people make them so the lock screen is set to default. Hopefully I explanied that right. All in all, its how the theme was made.
    02-18-10 12:07 PM
    I just switched from a Curve 8330 to a Tour. When I lock my keyboard some default wallpaper instead of my saved custom wallpaper is showing, any ideas on why? I am using a custom theme I downloaded from here yesterday called Rileys Precision L

I have the same theme on my Tour as well. I wish I could change that about that too. Its a GR8 theme none the less!!
    02-18-10 01:03 PM
    i figured it out, i went back to the original thread and there was a link to the (theme maker program) which i downloaded. i downloaded rileys theme as well the (thm file) and then i opened it with theme maker from RIM and changed the default lock wallpaper. it was a hassle, but i wanted that custom wallpaper, i also changed the colors of the "highlights" to pink LOL
    02-18-10 03:02 PM
    I actually grew to like the default one!! Lol!
    02-18-10 03:05 PM
    I just got my tour replaced due to a bit of a water incident. i had riley's precision l theme (red background with blue squiggly lines, right?) and now i can't find the original thread to go back and re-download it. anyone have that link? thanks!
    03-24-10 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD