* sounds profile AND calendar AND alarm icon included at the bottom corner
    * no lag and small file size
    * includes 3G indicator (non-sprint)

* shortcut keys:
    'spacebar' opens up QuickLaunch
    '$' opens up SMS/MMS
    'r' opens up the Clock/Alarm

(not actual wallpaper)

enjoy and once again, feedback is always welcome!
    Please post a screenshot of your homescreen and wallpaper if possible so that others can see what yours' looks like! Thanks!

PS: v4 of this theme has been updated to include the same shortcut keys as this theme. check out the thread for screen shots and OTA link: http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/v4...r-free-362352/

Last edited by yellowxboy; 11-18-09 at 12:44 AM.
    11-15-09 07:32 PM
    UPDATE: for those who just downloaded my theme, please re-download the theme again, i just fixed the keylock screen.

thanks!
    11-15-09 07:51 PM
    Oooooo very nice layout! And I also like the kind of transitions you used! Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 09:13 AM
    what's the lag like on this theme? i know what he said in his original post about ' no lag ', but i was wanting to hear it from someone else, other than the dev , who has used it
    Last edited by webmastir; 11-16-09 at 09:45 AM.
    11-16-09 09:42 AM
    its free to download so why don't you try it out for yourself?
    11-16-09 10:02 AM
    No lag at all. Smooth all the way
    It seems like the themes made with theme studio 5.0 run really well and are quick too.

Last edited by Carterism; 11-16-09 at 10:11 AM.
    11-16-09 10:08 AM
    its free to download so why don't you try it out for yourself?
    I know - I like to do a battery pull/reset when changing themes. It's a pain in the arse to wait 4-5min for my phone to load up.

No lag at all. Smooth all the way
    It seems like the themes made with theme studio 5.0 run really well and are quick too.
    Thanks. yeah, I've noticed that too. Great to see that fixed now
    Last edited by webmastir; 11-16-09 at 10:16 AM.
    11-16-09 10:14 AM
    yeah, the new theme builder makes all the themes run pretty smooth, the only grudge i hold is that the Composer is full of bugs and the Theme Builder itself has many errors :/ but those problems are for the devs, not end-users. haha

thanks for trying out my theme Carterism, feel free to let me know if you find any issues or bugs or even have any suggestions!
    11-16-09 10:16 AM
    I know - I like to do a battery pull/reset when changing themes. It's a pain in the arse to wait 4-5min for my phone to load up.
    haha! very true! how long have you had your Tour? i remember my freaking 8330 curve would take FOREVER (before the 5.0 build), took about .. 13-14 minutes! Same with my tour before the 4.7 build! 4-5 minutes is still a PITA for me though, but its worth it i guess since the bb has all the security stuff to verify.

i know most, if not all, themes suggest a battery pull right after a theme/app download but i guess i've been getting lucky or something. Cuz when i download a theme, i apply it right after and everything seems to be working fine. However, i do notice that if its a heavily modded theme (more than 700k), then i would do a reset. Every morning i swap batteries so i do a battery pull almost once, if not twice a day.
    11-16-09 10:20 AM
    i've had it for a few months. awww shiet. just noticed it'll only work on os5

if RIM/Verizon doesn't hurry up soon, i'm just going to go ahead & upgrade..
    anyway, i'll be back .. good looking theme. seems to be something i'd like to use
    11-16-09 10:31 AM
    This is a well done theme. I'm using it on my 8900 running OS 5.0

A question and a comment....
    - why are the 3 icons on the left side NOT spaced equally, like they are on the right side?
    - font is a bit hard to read on the lock screen
    - a solid color on the app screen instead of the pic might look more uniform

Well done.
    11-16-09 11:09 AM
    I downloaded both version and it didn't work. I am on v4.7.1.53.
    Any help would be great.
    Thanks.
    11-16-09 01:35 PM
    I downloaded both version and it didn't work. I am on v4.7.1.53.
    Any help would be great.
    Thanks.
    You need OS 5.0.
    11-16-09 01:46 PM
    I was thinking that, but wasn;t for sure.
    thank you for letting me know.

Jim
    11-16-09 01:54 PM
    This is a well done theme. I'm using it on my 8900 running OS 5.0

A question and a comment....
    - why are the 3 icons on the left side NOT spaced equally, like they are on the right side?
    - font is a bit hard to read on the lock screen
    - a solid color on the app screen instead of the pic might look more uniform

Well done.
    The reason behind that is so that the first icon can be the weather one, or whatever you prefer to stick out the most.
    I'm still looking for a background wallpaper for the app :X

Thanks for the feedback!

11-16-09 02:47 PM
    I was thinking that, but wasn;t for sure.
    thank you for letting me know.

Jim
    Hey Jim, I'll try to post the OTA for the 4.7OS later tonight if I have time.

11-16-09 02:59 PM
    ^BUMP^ 4.7 version of the theme is now up and ready for download!

i'm still hunting for wallpapers for the app background and keylock screen, feel free to post any wallpapers here so that i can maybe change them.

thanks again everybody!
    11-16-09 05:59 PM
    sweet. thanks! noticed earlier, after i installed, that it was for 5.x OS
    11-16-09 06:04 PM
    sweet. thanks! noticed earlier, after i installed, that it was for 5.x OS
    haha sorry, i forgot that 5.0 isn't official yet. just curious, what happened when you installed the 5.0 on your 4.7 OS? did it look all messed up?
    11-16-09 08:12 PM
    it just didn't show up under my themes list. so had to remove it through options>advanced>apps
    11-16-09 08:47 PM
    :X oh, haha, sorry about that :/ that required a restart huh? hahah
    11-16-09 10:47 PM

i'm still hunting for wallpapers for the app background and keylock screen, feel free to post any wallpapers here so that i can maybe change them.
    Is it possible to make the wallpaper for the app screen and keylock screen user customizable?
    11-16-09 11:55 PM
    Is it possible to make the wallpaper for the app screen and keylock screen user customizable?
    from what i know (which isn't much), that feature is not available with the current theme builder from RIM.
    11-17-09 01:44 AM
    I miss the 3G and blackberry signal indicators. Other than that its a great theme!

11-17-09 06:16 PM
    I miss the 3G and blackberry signal indicators. Other than that its a great theme!

skyboxer, i have sprint as my carrier so i forgot about the 3G signal indicator, looking at the theme builder studio, i do not see any 3G text or anything. whats the blackberry signal indicator (??) (haha sorry, i'm still kinda new to the bb and theme making stuff)
    11-17-09 11:12 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD