so i have a few questions about theme builder...

1. is there any way i can organize the applications on the home screen better? i moved them around a bit and they seem to be a little off (in terms of spacing) in conjunction with each other.

im thinking maybe find a way of looking at the svg if its possible to save it, and edit the coordinates of the applications.

2. when adding an application slot, it generally adds it vertically, is there any way to add it horizontally?

3. 9630 doesnt have wifi and ive never seen that triangle being used, nor do i een know what that circle with a plus sign inside of it is there for... any way of removing these icons from the banner and adding something maybe more useful?? like for instance a weather or a temperature icon over there

4. when making a new theme the icons in the application icon screen automatically go to default position... any way to change it so that it uses the position of the current theme on the phone? its annoying to constantly move around all my icons

5. i added some today theme applications to the home screen and the headers have a grey bar behind them shwoing that they are headers, is there a way i can get a more transparent grey bar behind the subentries? this will make it much easeir to view the subentries if you have a light background and dont feel like scrolling over each item

6. i cant seem to be able to resize application icons on the home screen, any way to do this?
    08-13-09 03:11 PM
    I struggled with the same things.

You need to turn on the alignment under the Window menu this will help you line up the icons.

When you have an item selected under the Applications list you can click the BB dots next to the icon in the Properties window below the list and pick which application you want it to be.

You can uncheck the Show Text box to get just the icon.

Once you have all the applications you want you can click on the Reposition Applications and move them into a grid. Then you can use the Alignment buttons to help you space them appropriately and get them lined up with one another.

Then you need to go to the Navigation section at the bottom of the list and show how the relate to one another.

I'm still having problems figuring out how to the the two rows of icons on my home screen to be customizable. I want them to be the first two rows of my BB Menu but I haven't gotten that to work yet.
    08-13-09 05:37 PM
    Check the Use Device Application button for all of the icons, it will then use whatever the first 10 or 12 icons are in the menu.
    08-13-09 06:32 PM
    thankkss that def helped on a couple qs

another thing im trying to do is use a specific application for a application icon i put on my home screen, how can i set it to a application if it doesnt appear in the list in plazmic?
    Last edited by mikeshbk; 08-13-09 at 10:49 PM.
    08-13-09 10:45 PM
    thankkss that def helped on a couple qs

another thing im trying to do is use a specific application for a application icon i put on my home screen, how can i set it to a application if it doesnt appear in the list in plazmic?
    It actually doesn't matter which icon it is when you are creating it in Plazmic as long as you have the "Use Device Application" set because it will just grab the first X number of applications from your list.

You will probably have to reorder your list after you load the theme but once you do the icons you want will show up on the Home Screen.
    08-14-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD