Does anyone know what happen to the BlackBerry theme from the Curve that displayed all icons like when you push the Blackberry button the curve. Is it possible to get this on the Tour I hate how it always reverts to the 6 in the bottom. I like when the screen is filled with the Icons. I tried a theme on Blackberry App World, but it also changed the icons. I don�t want that because I get confused.

Thanks for the help.
    12-30-09 09:51 AM
    You should try m[i]Berry from the Apps Store, you have 6 icons in the bottom with another 12 that you leave or hide in top of those, just roll them in and out, in my case I am using the Berry Weather wallpaper which shows the weather condition for my location in the home screen, still can roll 12 icons in top of it and still look cool, plus the bottom 6 for a total of 18.....good luck with your search!
    12-30-09 09:58 AM
    This is the one that I am using, http://software.crackberry.com/product.asp?id=25951 It automatically puts the next 3 appts up there on your home screen. It is also on sale!
    12-30-09 03:03 PM
    thanks for the responses and the two ideas. is their a default one floating around from Blackberry like the curves?
    12-30-09 05:58 PM
    No, there is no default theme that allows this. Maybe it will be something that the next OS will implement. I don't think that $5 is too much for something like this. The guy at gadgetbean.com, John C is really awesome about supporting his product. Highly recommended.
    12-30-09 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD