I have facebook, google, and yahoo calendars. I use each of them and after fooling around with the new today themes (I have six different today themes now) I've come to realize that I can only view one calendar from my home screen.

To me it would make sense that if there is an entry in my calendar, I should be able to see it on my home screen, whether its a facebook birthday, a google meeting, or a yahoo meeting shouldn't matter.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is this just the way it is.? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by TreyStyles; 08-18-09 at 12:15 PM.
    08-18-09 10:31 AM
    Anyone...PLEASE???
    08-19-09 12:14 PM
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one seeing this issue. I only keep 2 calendars and my Today theme is pulling in the calendar I use the most, but it would be nice if all calendar events were pulled in.
    08-19-09 02:30 PM
    I believe, in Agenda format you will see all your appointments with different calendars.. just click on calendar>menu>options>Show all calendars.. It just wont show "all calendars" on the Homescreen..
    08-19-09 03:06 PM
    I have facebook, google, and yahoo calendars. I use each of them and after fooling around with the new today themes (I have six different today themes now) I've come to realize that I can only view one calendar from my home screen.

To me it would make sense that if there is an entry in my calendar, I should be able to see it on my home screen, whether its a facebook birthday, a google meeting, or a yahoo meeting shouldn't matter.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is this just the way it is.? Thanks in advance.
    Homescreen will only show your default calendar. I don't believe there is a work around for this since it is a limitation of the OS.
    08-19-09 03:35 PM
    I believe, in Agenda format you will see all your appointments with different calendars.. just click on calendar>menu>options>Show all calendars.. It just wont show "all calendars" on the Homescreen..
    Exactly the problem. Is there a way to get the homescreen to look at the setting under calendar>menu>options instead of looking at options>advanced options>default services.

OR have "show all calendars" as an option under default services. (This is prob a change to the OS)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by TreyStyles; 08-19-09 at 03:40 PM.
    08-19-09 03:36 PM
    Exactly the problem. Is there a way to get the homescreen to look at the setting under calendar>menu>options instead of looking at options>advanced options>default services.

OR have "show all calendars" as an option under default services. (This is prob a change to the OS)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    See right above your last post ;-)
    08-19-09 05:20 PM
    See right above your last post ;-)
    Yeah. I know. I gues what I meant to say is that makes no sense. Why would they give you the option to seperate our calendars or show all calendars in one area, but not the other.

It's just sucky logic.
    08-19-09 05:23 PM
    I have a similar problem. I just switched devices and when I switched over, my new device has a calendar associated with my email address and one that says "device default" calendar. All my synched calendar events are on the email address calendar, but they don't show up on my today homepage as noted above. I would just like to have one calendar, and for the entries to show up on my today home screen.

Is there any way I can delete the default device calendar and my calendar associated with my email will show up on the today homescreen?

Or is there any way I can transfer my entries with my calendar associated with my email calendar to my default device calendar? Then how can I delete my email calendar so my new entries will show up under the device default calendar?

Thanks.
    Joe
    03-09-10 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD