So I just created a Today theme for my Tour with the new Plazmic software. The front page contains the following 3 items

SMS and MMS

Everything works great, except for one thing...

When I get a new email, it shows "1 Unread" next to both the Messages AND the SMS and MMS sections.

When I get a new text message, it doesn't show "1 Unread" next to either the SMS and MMS OR the Messages section

I already have the phone set to seperate SMS/Email mailboxes

Does anybody have any thoughts on why emails would be showing as unread Messages AND texts, but texts don't show up as unread?

Also... the actual message indicator in the top banner works fine. It shows the correct number of texts/emails... the only thing that isn't working is the number of unread displayed by each section on the Today screen

Thanks
    08-13-09 01:08 AM
    This was also an issue with the Storm Themes. The number of unread messages will show on both messages and sms section. This only shows for emails, receiving sms/mms will show correctly in the top banner but not in today.
    08-13-09 10:00 AM
    Was there ever a solution to this problem for the Storms? Perhaps a software update I should just wait for?
    08-13-09 10:17 AM
    Was there ever a solution to this problem for the Storms? Perhaps a software update I should just wait for?
    Not that I am aware of. I think it is still there.
    08-13-09 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD