I got my tour in tonight. I am happy to be back with VZW after having an iphone 3gs for 3 months.
    Can someone recommend a today theme to me that has very little or no lag?
    Thanks!
    08-25-09 10:11 PM
    08-25-09 10:22 PM
    Danoh, Why would you just link the new guy to a theme forum? He asked us a specific question. If your not going to help the guy then don't.

Kylep23 - Welcome to crackberry. I've used a couple of today themes but they all lag. The best ones are "Socksinsideout" and "pure.system." Use the search button and test them out yourself. Again, congrats on your new bb.
    08-25-09 11:39 PM
    Danoh, Why would you just link the new guy to a theme forum? He asked us a specific question. If your not going to help the guy then don't.

Kylep23 - Welcome to crackberry. I've used a couple of today themes but they all lag. The best ones are "Socksinsideout" and "pure.system." Use the search button and test them out yourself. Again, congrats on your new bb.
    Because there is a dedicated section for Tour themes here on CrackBerry.

That section should be used for theme related questions. This is the Tour section, and should be used accordingly.

Once people start posting off-topic posts, it quickly snowballs into a big problem.

Besides, a moderator will more than likely see this thread and move it to the same section which I directed the OP to.
    08-25-09 11:45 PM
    Welcome to CB, kyle.

You'll find most themes to be a little laggy... at first! The good news is that they get faster after a "settling in" period of a day or two.

There's a good explanation for this. Unfortunately, I don't know it.
    08-25-09 11:47 PM
    Because there is a dedicated section for Tour themes here on CrackBerry.

That section should be used for theme related questions. This is the Tour section, and should be used accordingly.

Once people start posting off-topic posts, it quickly snowballs into a big problem.

Besides, a moderator will more than likely see this thread and move it to the same section which I directed the OP to.
    Hey, I agree.
    I did respond to this anyway, as it was a new poster and you had already made the point.

But misplaced threads, lack of searching, and threads with ridiculous titles (i.e. Hey I have a question, Noob question here, Does your Tour do this, etc.) are really tying up the forums.
    [EDIT: I'm not insinuating the OP is doing these things, just ranting. However this is misplaced.]

Ok, now I'm off-topic.
    08-25-09 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD