There's a theme out there that I really like with my new tour. It's an L Today Plus w/Weather slot by mjhubbard. In one of his earlier posts from August he says he's on active military duty and doesn't look like he's posted in that thread for a while.
    Love the L shape to give more icons and the addition of the weather slot. Could someone create a theme with the L shape to increase the number of icons and keep the weather slot as well. In addition, I like the Calendar below Messages not above, and with a font similar to that found on the Dimension themes, just easier for me to see. Wallpaper would be BB Blue if it could be formatted to the screen, with the normal black/blue app. screen and the ability to change the home screen wallpaper without changing the app screen wallpaper.
    A LOT to ask I realize. BUT, willing to be generous with donation!! I'll put my money where my mouth is!!
    11-07-09 07:02 AM
    OK, I guess no takers. I suppose I appear to be a bit too particular. Thanks to those who took a look anyway.
    11-21-09 07:04 AM
    may not be exactly what your looking, but give these a try and maybe have to bump it up to a U theme if you need more icons.... good luck.

Hulkster themes- Forums | BerryAddicted

Tons of FREE Clean and Simple BlackBerry Tour Themes! : BlackBerry Sync – BlackBerry News You Can Sync With…
    Last edited by gregsr1; 11-21-09 at 10:49 AM.
    11-21-09 10:36 AM
    Thanks so much for the reply and help. Unfortunately, they don't work on my Tour. The L theme with 10 icons and 3 messages and calendar is what I'm looking for. Would love a weather icon in the banner and 2 messages and 4 calendar but the theme itself is just what I'm looking for. Again, doesn't work on my Tour though. Thanks!
    11-21-09 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD