Just downloaded 5.0.0.591 (platform 4.2.0.284) and the BBampd RED theme. In my top banner, I have my SMS/MMS icon. When I SCROLL over the icon, I see all my OLD read messages listed. I don't want the old read messages to show. How can I change that? If I read a message, I feel that it should be removed from showing on the home screen if I scroll over the icon (just as a read e-mail would no longer show on the home screen). I've been looking for an option setting that would fix this, but haven't found it.

Can someone PLEASE help me? I'm new to this whole threaded SMS
    06-06-10 08:02 AM
    That theme has a hidden today feature which will show your last 5 texts, calendar entries, etc on the home screen when the icon is highlighted. The only way to change that would be to use a different theme, or contact Natemz and see if he is willing to customize the theme for you.
    06-06-10 08:09 AM
    thanks...i really want to go back to my leoberry theme, but it doesn't seem to be working the same since i upgraded to OS 5.0
    06-06-10 08:12 AM
    Yeah, with the transition to OS 5, the theme developers all had to remake the themes in the new Theme Studio for compatibility reasons. Not everyone decided to do this, unfortunately.
    06-06-10 08:14 AM
    appreciate the feedback...i've been working on this for days...i'm tired of fooling with it frankly
    06-06-10 08:19 AM
    Never a problem, we are always here to help!

If you have screen shots of that other theme you like, you may be able to request someone to make something similar.
    06-06-10 08:23 AM
    I'm just looking for a good (preferably free) Mac theme...Still searching :-)
    06-06-10 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD