how come they are the only ones that make themes that have like when u got to check ur messages the background is black? all the themes ive been seein the messages are skinned like that they just change like the highlight color. for some reason i think it looks good like their xbox version the background of the text and stuff is black and the fonts are white and green. is this just a hard thing to do or do not alot of people prefer to have it inverted like that..
    08-18-09 06:48 AM
    how come they are the only ones that make themes that have like when u got to check ur messages the background is black? all the themes ive been seein the messages are skinned like that they just change like the highlight color. for some reason i think it looks good like their xbox version the background of the text and stuff is black and the fonts are white and green. is this just a hard thing to do or do not alot of people prefer to have it inverted like that..
    it just depends on the type of theme and how far people want to customize there themes..for me it depends what color my theme will be and if it looks good or not as well as little stuff like that which isnt a huge deal can make the theme file larger so most people leave it alone
    08-18-09 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD