How do I get something that rotates through the themes on my phone? Is it an app that I can download? What is a good one to use? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 08:07 PM
    The closest I have seen to this are the wallpaper shifter apps. I haven't seen a theme shifter as of yet.
    03-28-10 08:09 PM
    Yep, I've not heard of a "theme rotator" only wallpaper rotators. That being said, I'd be concerned about having too many themes on your phone. I don't have a Tour, but I seem to recall it's not necessarily known for it's vast memory capacity. Even on my Storm 2, I keep no more than 2 themes on board at any given time, otherwise, I see too much memory loss for my taste. I have about four themes on my laptop that I transfer over when I want to try something different.

One more thing. Again, not sure about the Tour, but when I put a new theme on my Storm, I spend the next 30 minutes rearranging all my icons back to the way I want them. If my theme were to "rotate" on a routine basis, I'd go nuts!
    03-28-10 08:14 PM
    Yep, I've not heard of a "theme rotator" only wallpaper rotators. That being said, I'd be concerned about having too many themes on your phone. I don't have a Tour, but I seem to recall it's not necessarily known for it's vast memory capacity. Even on my Storm 2, I keep no more than 2 themes on board at any given time, otherwise, I see too much memory loss for my taste. I have about four themes on my laptop that I transfer over when I want to try something different.

One more thing. Again, not sure about the Tour, but when I put a new theme on my Storm, I spend the next 30 minutes rearranging all my icons back to the way I want them. If my theme were to "rotate" on a routine basis, I'd go nuts!
    Yes, new themes you have to re-arrange your icons back to suite your preferences. However, once you have done that for a particular theme, you don't have to re-do it when you switch between themes. Your BB remembers how you arranged it for each theme.
    I typically have an average of 10 themes on my device, not counting the stock themes. I don't notice a ton of memory loss. However, if you have a poorly built theme, it will drain your memory/battery in no time.
    03-28-10 08:23 PM
    rotating themes would be a nightmare.
    03-29-10 12:16 AM
    I currently have 3 themes that I like a lot. I have all the icons arranged the way I want on all of them. I change themes every few days so I had just wondered if there was something that did it automatically. Thanks for your input
    03-29-10 09:31 AM
    Make.a request thread in the app developer forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-10 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD